• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The official 2024 PGA thread

7 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Shot 84 yesterday with an 43/41 round in very blustery conditions.  Wind was howling off Lake Coeur d’Alene yesterday.  Actually made Par on the island green 14th, played 153 directly into the wind.  Hit as hard of a 7 iron I could and it stuck.

that makes for a pretty darn good day. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a Cleveland RTG sand wedge that was always rusty. At first I thought I was supposed to clean it and took 3M metal etch to it until the rust was gone. Then one of the guys I was playing with explained the rusty surface gave the club face more bite and would create more backspin. I somehow lost that wedge... hmm, I remember giving some irons away. 

21 hours ago, Blarg said:

I had a Cleveland RTG sand wedge that was always rusty. At first I thought I was supposed to clean it and took 3M metal etch to it until the rust was gone. Then one of the guys I was playing with explained the rusty surface gave the club face more bite and would create more backspin. I somehow lost that wedge... hmm, I remember giving some irons away. 

i have a 3, 4, and 5 iron that need to be regripped. happy to work out a lend-lease deal with you. 

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

i have a 3, 4, and 5 iron that need to be regripped. happy to work out a lend-lease deal with you. 

My brother showed me an extremely easy way to put new grips on. It requires a compressor and a pump pin. Let me know when you want to get them done.