• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2024 Minor League Stats, Scouting, Updates, and Reports Thread

40 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Just give the dang update!

How long does it take to take x-ray or MRI?    

Does Labor Day weekend make it longer to get the prelim done?

The ongoing Kyle Tucker saga says hello...  Guy went down on June 3rd, they have been calling it a shin contusion, today they revealed it was actually a fracture.  Sound familiar at all?  Rendon redux.

12 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I talked to Sam Blum on the phone today for almost an hour. Had a great chat.

Over the past year or so I've changed my stance on him. I have a more favorable opinion of Blum these days. 

He stirs the pot unnecessarily but I like him. He’s a good writer. Very different than Fletcher but it’s not an either or thing. You can like both. I do. 

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

We've been over this a hundred times before. You don't like how he writes. Cool. 

I think he's a talented writer AND a twat, I hope that's cool too.  The attempted ambush caught on live tv with Rendon and his attempt to spin Trout's statement about staying not staying (on day one before the season started lol), settled the matter for me.  

He chases clicks, he's cultivated a weird cultish audience who view him as the speaker of truth and he knows how to work one to get the other.

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

If you don’t think Blum has an agenda then that’s on you. 

I think his only agenda is to drive traffic to his site.  I don't think he legitimately hates the Angels save for maybe Rendon. I think he understands what works on the internet and he goes at it accordingly.  In that respect I've said it a million times, the Athletic probably loves him.  

43 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I think his only agenda is to drive traffic to his site.  I don't think he legitimately hates the Angels save for maybe Rendon. I think he understands what works on the internet and he goes at it accordingly.  In that respect I've said it a million times, the Athletic probably loves him.  

I wouldn't know.  I cancelled my subscription to The Athletic. 

11 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Just give the dang update!

How long does it take to take x-ray or MRI?    

Does Labor Day weekend make it longer to get the prelim done?

As someone who has been in the hospital for the past week, and still stuck here, almost nothing happened on Labor Day in the hospital trust me. 

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

Confirmed. 

Awesome! Hope he can change a few minds here. 

You don't have to like his way of writing of course, but he's very intelligent and knows how to get people's attention. I've always liked his contrast to Fletcher (obviously Jeff is a significantly better and more seasoned writer).