• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2024 Minor League Stats, Scouting, Updates, and Reports Thread

Seems like consensus on here when I asked last week was that yes Moore will immediately become a top 100 prospect. Where exactly he ends up day 1 no idea. I am curious what some of our minor league experts think our new Top 10 looks like after the draft…

Dana

Moore

Rada

TGA

Kent 

etc???

10 hours ago, Ochocinco! said:

Seems like consensus on here when I asked last week was that yes Moore will immediately become a top 100 prospect. Where exactly he ends up day 1 no idea. I am curious what some of our minor league experts think our new Top 10 looks like after the draft…

Dana

Moore

Rada

Johnson

Cortez

Guzman

Laverde

Lugo

Kochanowicz

Gregory-Alford

I don't think the consensus on Moore is that he's top 100. Fangraphs basically equates 50 FV with top 100, and Moore's at 45 (for them). People seem pretty split about him, with concerns about his defense and contact ability. My sense is 45 is a bit pessimistic, and that he's borderline 50. But he might quickly earn that if he plays well with his first assignment.

Dana at 45 is a joke - not because he should be 50, but probably 50+ or even 55.

Lugo is the guy I'm getting excited prematurely about. There's always a really young guy who kills it in the DOSL that I get overly excited about and then flops. But who knows, maybe he's The One.

If we're looking at top 20-30, I'm tempted to get Alex Ramirez back in there. Placencia is still hanging in there in the 11-20 range. Vera is dead to me.

Edited by Angelsjunky