• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

Rivers is still a good QB but his favorite and most consistent weapon is a 35 year old TE who just came off a PED suspension.  K. Allen looks like a beast some weeks (like when he tears up Denver) but is MIA others which has been the case this year.  M. Gordon has a lower YPC than Woodhead, more fumbles and fewer TD's while Woodhead is a much better pass catcher.  Gordon still has a lot to prove and time to do it but the verdict is still out as to whether or not he's another in the long line of Wisconsin system RB's.  Regardless right now he isn't a game changer or being used like a 3 down back and frankly I don't blame SD with how effective Woodhead is.  SD needs to focus on their lines and see about adding another receiving weapon because who knows how much longer Gates plays.  Manning is done in Denver, Charles will be 30 coming back from a 2nd major knee injury and the Raiders are still young and the AFC West in the next few years is up for grabs but with Rivers towards the back end of his career SD needs to make a move.

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

Hollywood probably still thinks that Scioscia is a great manager because he wont the World Series too.

Rivers is an average QB at best now.

You're an idiot. Your rivers hate is flat out asinine.

He's completed 71% of his passes this year with 10 TDs and 8.5 YPA. That's behind a bad Oline as well

Packers need to figure things out on offense and quick. Defense stunk out there but offense failed to control clock as well. They did tighten up as the field shrunk though which is how they held SD to just 20 points despite the TOP and yardage totals

Chargers play up and play down to their competition all the time

I can't stand Frank Reich. His play calling is so ****ing predictable. You give Rivers control of the game let him run the offense, call plays, audible in and out of plays and then get down to the goal line and all of a sudden you want to huddle up and play call? ****ing ridiculous. Enough with the stupid shotgun draw play, too. ****! Run off tackle, run some pitches. 

From here on out, the schedule is relatively easy. We've got the Raiders this week. Rivers should rip them. Now is the time to go on a run. Denver is going to come crashing down if Manning doesn't find the Fountain of Youth. Are they going to become bad all of a sudden? No, but their offense is going to lose them some games. They still have some tough games. We've got 3 very winnable games coming up before our bye week. We MUST go into the bye at 5-4.

I think once Ben is back you can add Pitt to that list too.  As a Denver fan even with their defense I don't expect them to do anything in the playoffs unless they make a change at QB or Peyton starts visiting Arod or Bartolo's doctor.  Even if SD goes on a run they're not getting the 1 or 2 seed in the AFC and at 4 games back with 10 to play it will be hard but not impossible to take the division especially with Denver playing GB, Indy, Pitt, NE and Cincy along with 2 games against SD remaining.  Regardless nothing I've seen out of SD says they're built to do damage in the playoffs but I'm sure in true Charger fashion they'd hang around in a playoff game only to shit it away at the end while Rivers has that confused/pouty/pissed off look on his face.