• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

Reports are that Rivers has a bulging disc in his back and will need surgery. Is there a tougher QB in the league? Some people hate the guy, but he cemented his heart and toughness with me when he played the AFC Championship game after having surgery the Monday before for a torn meniscus and played the game with a torn ACL.

Houston helped us out big time and is 2 mins away from beating Baltimore. Win next week and we are in.

Reports are that Rivers has a bulging disc in his back and will need surgery. Is there a tougher QB in the league? Some people hate the guy, but he cemented his heart and toughness with me when he played the AFC Championship game after having surgery the Monday before for a torn meniscus and played the game with a torn ACL.

Houston helped us out big time and is 2 mins away from beating Baltimore. Win next week and we are in.

Speaking of bulging disc check this out. My coworker took the picture.  Oops!

IMG954378_zpse9129bfb.jpg

Chargers are so frustrating. Same shit every year. Underperform. Blow big games. Always so many injuries. Gets old.

I'd really like to get a coach who isn't a conservative pussy. I can't stand watching it. And please fix the oline. I've been begging for it for years. Especially when we have to play the Chiefs and Broncos twice a year

Chargers are so frustrating. Same shit every year. Underperform. Blow big games. Always so many injuries. Gets old.

I'd really like to get a coach who isn't a conservative pussy. I can't stand watching it. And please fix the oline. I've been begging for it for years. Especially when we have to play the Chiefs and Broncos twice a year

I agree about the conservative part.  The calls in the 4th quarter to run on both 3rd and 4th down with one yard to go absolutely floored me.  

It pretty much is at the nfl level. The fix was in.

Speaking of which, even after Smith is announced out Vegas still has KC favored at -1. Thought that was interesting.

Saw bettors thought the same as me. KC jumped to -3/3.5 at kickoff because all the money started going on SD towards kickoff.