• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really beginning to hate McCoy.  Playing conservative with a seven-point lead. Every time this team gets a lead of 10 points or so, they act like they have the game won.  

I hate that McCoy plays not to lose instead of playing to win.  I am also starting to feel it may be time to look at getting a more mobile QB.  I love Rivers but he just folds under pressure.  At least the defense is getting healthy.  This had to be the worst game to watch all year in the entire NFL.

We need to start investing in the O-line. Outside of Fluker we haven't used a top pick in a long time on an offensive lineman. We have tried to fill in the line for way too long and you can see its affects. Rivers can be a great QB if he had as much time as Brady and Manning to throw the ball

Didn't watch or listen to the game, but just saw the "highlights."  I'll take an ugly win over a loss any day, but yeah - that ain't gonna cut it for the rest of the season.  The Rams got a TD to cut the lead to 27-24 with two minutes left, and then somehow (fumbled kickoff?) the Rams had the ball on the Chargers 4 with one minute left, and had a great chance to win.  McCoy is looking more and more like Norv every week, except the Norv-era Chargers would have lost this one.

A stupid penalty to start the game gave the Ravens excellent field position, and they scored a TD.  A boneheaded Rivers INT led to another field goal.  Now a fumble after they drove most of the way down the field.  The defense can't tackle.  Meh,

A stupid penalty to start the game gave the Ravens excellent field position, and they scored a TD.  A boneheaded Rivers INT led to another field goal.  Now a fumble after they drove most of the way down the field.  The defense can't tackle.  Meh,

Yet they somehow still won!  Best win of the year, even better than the win over the Seahawks.

Rivers tormented the Ravens secondary.