• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

I guess I won't wait for that interview. They should be easy to find. Oh well

No, seriously, look at what you wrote.

You're waiting for someone to post something that should be easy to find. It makes no sense.

You're too much of a homer to say I'm right, but you don't have to act childish because someone states the truth and you don't like it.

I was just hoping to see one of these interviews you speak of. I don't see how I'm being childish. Maybe I should act like a grown man and talk shit over the internet?

I disagree with people on here all the time, but usually I can see where they're coming from. Do I wish Rivers would shut up and not cry to the refs? Yes, but every QB in the NFL does the same. I LOVE that he has a personality unlike most athletes. Have you ever seen an interview with Jay Cutler??? My god, it's awful. I have never seen him act cocky, so I don't know what you're talking about. In fact, this week, all he has said is how good Denver is and how tough of a team they are to beat. He has nothing but respect for other teams, so if you know something I don't, I was asking for a video or transcript. That's all

Hate on Rivers all you want.  He is our douche bag and I like him.  What he does off the field says more than enough about him.  Before Manning came here all my Bronco fan friends said they hate Rivers but would love to have him him as their QB.  The Romo comparisons are hilarious.  Rivers had two crappy years, 2011 and 2012.  Even though he didn't make the playoffs in 2010 he had a solid year.  He threw passes close to 20 different receivers in 2010.  

Rock the Bolo Rivers, ROCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

philip-rivers-bolo-tie-bengals-win.jpg

I think most people feel the same, just like with this site when we signed CJ. You back your guys, but people sound dumb when they put the blinders on and go into homer mode. I haven't always liked players on the teams I like, but aknowledge it and understand why everyone else doesn't like the player either.

We have always game-planned for Peyton Manning about as well as anyone.  Our HC knows what Denver wants to do offensively and knows Peytons strengths and weaknesses from coaching him.  We should've beaten them twice this past season and did beat them IN Denver.  We have absolutely nothing to lose since no one expected us to make the playoffs.  House money, baby!  Let's go Bolts!!

Got to figure out which jersey to sport for the game:  Seau's navy blue that I won on a bet after winning at Pittsburgh back in our Super Bowl season, a powder blue throwback Dan Fouts, a throwback LT, or the Rivers jerseys (throwback powder blue and navy).  Thoughts?

conspiracy.png

All makes sense until you realize Succup missed a makeable fg that got the Chargers in the playoffs....unless he somehow made really good and close miss. I'll buy the 4th down fake punt that was stopped short though.

If they win this weekend I'll start putting down multiplr mortgage payments.

We have always game-planned for Peyton Manning about as well as anyone.  Our HC knows what Denver wants to do offensively and knows Peytons strengths and weaknesses from coaching him.  We should've beaten them twice this past season and did beat them IN Denver.  We have absolutely nothing to lose since no one expected us to make the playoffs.  House money, baby!  Let's go Bolts!!

Got to figure out which jersey to sport for the game:  Seau's navy blue that I won on a bet after winning at Pittsburgh back in our Super Bowl season, a powder blue throwback Dan Fouts, a throwback LT, or the Rivers jerseys (throwback powder blue and navy).  Thoughts?

I will not be wearing any gear to the game. Bronco fans can be A-holes.

I for one will not miss Wisenhunt. His play calling is way too conservative. Why wait until the 4th Q to unleash the aerial attack and the hurry up? Those adjustments should have been made in the 2nd quarter.

Overall great season though, I can't complain. Love this team and have big hopes for next year. I trust that McCoy will have Rivers, Mathews, Green, and Allen ready to role. I hope we can draft well again, find some CBs, another pass rusher opposite Ingram (who knows what Freeney has left?) and maybe another receiver, and some OL beef.

I for one will not miss Wisenhunt. His play calling is way too conservative. Why wait until the 4th Q to unleash the aerial attack and the hurry up? Those adjustments should have been made in the 2nd quarter.

Because that's how they beat DEN last time.  They didn't open it up and just focused on controlling the clock.  It's actually a brilliant plan against a team like DEN ... if you can execute it.  In Dec they executed it perfectly.  Yesterday, DEN was ready for it.  And in an interesting turn of events, DEN implemented the same plan against SD.  I've never seen them run as much as they did yesterday.