• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

The Chargers were destined to win. The fake punt was bogus too. He was stopped behind the line, his teammates push him over, then he was stripped. Yet, the fumble wasn't one because his forward progress was stopped. So essentially, you can't stop his progress behind the line to allow his teammates to push him over, but you can when it's a fumble.

Steeler fans griping about bad calls is amazing. They get more calls than anyone in football. Three teams coming out of the AFC west is awesome. I'd love to see two of those teams face each other in the AFC Championship

The last time I remember that happening was when the Raiders beat the Chargers in 81.  That was the year the Bolts could have won it all.

No complaints today.  Well-played game in every area, particularly defense.

for me, it depends. if Ryan Mathews is healthy, way wasn't he playing in the 4th quarter? certainly my dog didn't like me screaming at the tv to put in Mathews.

either way, hard to complain too much after a playoff w

for me, it depends. if Ryan Mathews is healthy, way wasn't he playing in the 4th quarter? certainly my dog didn't like me screaming at the tv to put in Mathews.

either way, hard to complain too much after a playoff w

I was wondering the same thing.  It's impressive how much Matthews has turned it around this year.  

I was wondering the same thing.  It's impressive how much Matthews has turned it around this year.  

I have the same sentiments. As much as I question some play calling, I do believe the coaching staff has done wonders to help Mathews turn it around.

Wow, Oregon you are really drinking the kool aid.

You guys probably have the worst offensive line in all of the NFL.  Chargers are going to be a train wreck this season.

I expected us to put up a fight, but I can't say I expected a playoff win. Our O-line coach was amazing this year. Every time someone got hurt, someone else came in and stepped up. We also kept the routes short so Rivers wouldn't be standing back there all day. The coaching hasn't been perfect, but they made some great adjustments this year

This team continues to amaze me with how they adjust and stay in every game.  McCoy and Telesco have been terrific hires.  I have been sooo surprised by our results this season.  I was just hoping the new regime would get everyone to play hard and disciplined, so the results that have come with both have been pretty sweet.