• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

• 2 weeks later...

Tunsil will probably be going #1 to the Titans.

Browns need a QB.

There are two great DB prospects that will go in the top 10, one is arguably top 3 from what I've read. I'll be honest, I don't know much about them though. I'd like to see the Chargers draft some OL and some DL beef.

Titans could go Bosa though. Personally I'd give MM his LT.

Chargers couldn't go wrong with Staley from ND or Tunsil imo

Chargers need a lot of help so there are tons of options at 3.  IF Cleveland goes QB, the Bolts could choose Tunsil or Bosa, whichever falls.  They could trade back a few picks and draft OT Ronnie Stanley, S Jalen Ramsey, LB Myles Jack, or CB Vernon Hargreaves.  I love the idea of sliding back to 5 or 6 while adding a few additional picks in the 2nd/3rd round.  LB Jaylen Smith injured his ankle and if he were to fall out of the first round, that would be a nice early second round investment.

Spoiler Alert!  Come on now!  Some of us haven't seen it yet!

Man!  I almost had a heart attack! 

we should change this thread title to the number of spacecraft shot down by the empire vs. the number shot down by the republic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It would be absolutely amazing to pair him with Verrett. I just love the thought of having an elite pass rusher since Tank has retired and can no longer play at an elite level.

that's awfully kind of you, ducks. thanks.