• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

It’s time we consider signing Trevor Bauer

Hufflepuff

Should the Angels sign Trevor Bauer?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Trevor Bauer? Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, cals said:

“And then he’d go to jail as the police have never have access to the sex tapes MLB has in its possession.”

So despite handing him the longest suspension in history, the MLB is committing a crime by withholding incriminating evidence to protect Bauer?

I’m often amazed at how stupid people don’t realize that they’re stupid.  Nor do they realize we know they’re stupid.  Oh well.

Yes, I figured Manfred’s wife viewed the tape and it became hers. 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

2 long islands and Pookie is old news

Not the first time, sure won't be the last...

For craps sake, can we please stop degrading society by promoting putrid verbage.

Holy hell it's nauseating.

I say this and apologize in advance for my vulgarity but it needs to be said.  

For the record I enjoy the BJs like anyone else.  Love them.  But I have seen lately in the adult films a lot of spitting and gurgling noises and it’s frankly unnecessary.  If you can’t enjoy the act without such enhancements then perhaps you don’t really enjoy the act at all.  

16 minutes ago, cals said:

I say this and apologize in advance for my vulgarity but it needs to be said.  

For the record I enjoy the BJs like anyone else.  Love them.  But I have seen lately in the adult films a lot of spitting and gurgling noises and it’s frankly unnecessary.  If you can’t enjoy the act without such enhancements then perhaps you don’t really enjoy the act at all.  

I’m probably 20 years removed from adult entertainment but the girls are probably feeling some pressure to out perform the men nowadays. Hell I went to the roadhouse today and couldn’t figure out why a table of fat girls and a young boy were so obsessed with me. Then my wife returned from the bathroom and I realized they were eye screwing her and the little boy was actually a woman. That explained the why the he’ll is she with him looks I was getting. Then I crop dusted them on the way out. 

40 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m probably 20 years removed from adult entertainment but the girls are probably feeling some pressure to out perform the men nowadays. Hell I went to the roadhouse today and couldn’t figure out why a table of fat girls and a young boy were so obsessed with me. Then my wife returned from the bathroom and I realized they were eye screwing her and the little boy was actually a woman. That explained the why the he’ll is she with him looks I was getting. Then I crop dusted them on the way out. 

I spent the last 2 days on planes.  I don’t know if it’s still crop dusting if you are seated but I ruined at least 20 people’s flights.

11 minutes ago, cals said:

I spent the last 2 days on planes.  I don’t know if it’s still crop dusting if you are seated but I ruined at least 20 people’s flights.

Well there’s no better way for a man to mark his territory. I was kinda stuck in a lose lose with a confrontation. That was my way of lifting my leg. 

Haha. Any team can sign him, but all those teams are choosing not to. That’s on him and his actions, even if he is the victim of extortion in this one case. He put himself in these situations with these crazy broads he doesn’t know and meets online. They exposed him as being a kinky SOB and owners don’t want that as part of their brand. The league has had lawsuits in the past for collusion. They aren’t going down that road again. 

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

Haha. Any team can sign him, but all those teams are choosing not to. That’s on him and his actions, even if he is the victim of extortion in this one case. He put himself in these situations with these crazy broads he doesn’t know and meets online. They exposed him as being a kinky SOB and owners don’t want that as part of their brand. The league has had lawsuits in the past for collusion. They aren’t going down that road again. 

Haha.

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

Players have done worse in this league that were found guilty mind you and still have been signed or traded for by teams.