• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

23 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Brilliant idea.  They probably have never brought this up with the players union before.  I bet if they just present it the right way the union will totally be fine with it.

Of course union would be against it. Competitive balance is going south. Maybe owners have players sit out a year or two things would change. 

1 hour ago, jeskola said:

its OK, most people on here don't want the Angels to sign anyone 🤣 everything proceeding as planned

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Ugh, many of us have been saying they need to go after pitching, and more pitching. Seems the problem lies that we have no trading capital, and the free agent market pitchers don't want to come to a failing franchise.

1 hour ago, greginpsca said:

Ugh, many of us have been saying they need to go after pitching, and more pitching. Seems the problem lies that we have no trading capital, and the free agent market pitchers don't want to come to a failing franchise.

but when actual pitchers are suggested we are all very critical like "nah not that guy". maybe Perry Minasian reads this forum too much 🙂

10 minutes ago, totdprods said:

I think Perry has been a little vocal somewhere about the Halos needing to cut the strikeouts down so I’m not sure he’ll be a main target. 

He said that last offseason, but I don’t recall seeing him say that this offseason.