• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

I would sign Yamamoto along with Hicks and Matsui.   Then sign Burnes a year from now.

Yamamoto, Detmers, Sandoval, Canning, and Silseth…which allows them to trade Anderson (along with $13 million over the 2 years to acquire another reliever.

They have four OFers still.   Let them handle the 486 starts, and if needed have a 5th OF in reserve in AAA.

Have Rendon DH 120 games, and let Rengifo handle those games at 3B.

47 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Now that this Othani situation has resolved, time for Arte and Perry to move on and build this team up! 

From the looks of it, it looks we'll have around 60-70 mil to spend. Easily enought to get an Ace and a middle of the rotation arm to slot. 

Offer Yamamoto a 7 years  over 175mil to 210 mil or Snell at around 150 Mil/ 6 years

Than either Stroman on a 64-70 mil over 4 years

Grab another BP arm 

Maybe sign Martinez to a 16 mil per 1 year contract 

and go to into this season with plans to win and kick the dodgers asses! 

Yamamoto will be getting 300 mill

2 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Sometimes the truth hurts and you have to face what is reality. Yamamoto is going to Yankees or Mets, Snell to SF and Bellinger to Toronto or Cubs and Burnes probably traded to Dodgers. By telling me stfu will not change this. 

You picked a bad day to be a stupid asshole who says “I told you so”. 

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You picked a bad day to be a stupid asshole who says “I told you so”. 

First I did not I told you so. This is a bad contract for the Dodgers. Ohtani 2 TJS in last 5 years and he will be 30 next year. Nobody on AW would want to spend this amount of money for Ohtani. Ohtani has said he was leaving many times. He wants to be in playoffs and losing sucks. I feel halos should wait at least a year before spending big money. Free Agents position players this year is weak. If halos want to spend on Yamamoto, Matsui or Lee I'm OK with that because of their age. Prices will be very high on them. Angels banking on 3 young players who have played just a few months, Give these kids a chance to grow. 

With steroids (mostly) gone, guys don't get better and healthier during their 30-40 years.  So angels got the best and least costly years of Ohtani.  Cool. Now dodgers get years 30-40 at WAY past market value.  Good luck with that.  

imagine trying to live up to a 700m contract now.  Yikes. Good thing he can hid behind the language issue when reporters come at him if things don’t go so well.