• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

4 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Any players taken?

1.  Athletics: RHP Mitch Spence (Yankees)
2. Royals: RHP Matt Sauer (Yankees)
3. Rockies: RHP Anthony Molina (Rays)
4. White Sox: LHP Shane Drohan (Red Sox)
5. Nationals: SS Nasim Nuñez (Marlins)
6. Cardinals: RHP Ryan Fernandez (Red Sox)
8. Mets: RHP Justin Slaten (Rangers)
10. Guardians: 3B Deyvison De Los Santos (Diamondbacks)
15. Padres: RHP Stephen Kolek (Mariners)
23. Rangers: RHP Carson Coleman (Yankees)

7 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

1.  Athletics: RHP Mitch Spence (Yankees)
2. Royals: RHP Matt Sauer (Yankees)
3. Rockies: RHP Anthony Molina (Rays)
4. White Sox: LHP Shane Drohan (Red Sox)
5. Nationals: SS Nasim Nuñez (Marlins)
6. Cardinals: RHP Ryan Fernandez (Red Sox)
8. Mets: RHP Justin Slaten (Rangers)
10. Guardians: 3B Deyvison De Los Santos (Diamondbacks)
15. Padres: RHP Stephen Kolek (Mariners)
23. Rangers: RHP Carson Coleman (Yankees)

ty

16 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I was about to ask about Johnny Giavotella but decided to google him myself, turns out he's a real estate agent too. lmao.

Apparently there's something about that industry.

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

I was about to ask about Johnny Giavotella but decided to google him myself, turns out he's a real estate agent too. lmao.

Apparently there's something about that industry.

Yeah, it's pretty common for former athletes.  Their background gets them some attention, good conversation starter with potential clients, etc.  For the same reasons, sales gigs, car dealerships, etc. are also pretty common post-playing career options for athletes.

40 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Arizona?

Honestly if there was ever one "mystery" team that would make sense I think it would be the Diamondbacks. 

Good young team that was just in the World Series. Ohtani likes playing in domes going back to his days in Japan, he likes a controlled climate -- and Arizona is as laid back as Orange County. 

Wouldn't that piss off the Dodgers and their fans if he went to their rival? lol

5 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Honestly if there was ever one "mystery" team that would make sense I think it would be the Diamondbacks. 

Good young team that was just in the World Series. Ohtani likes playing in domes going back to his days in Japan, he likes a controlled climate -- and Arizona is as laid back as Orange County. 

Wouldn't that piss off the Dodgers and their fans if he went to their rival? lol

If he doesn't sign with the Angels, I'd be okay with him going to Arizona.  I guess.  Well, maybe.

12 minutes ago, T.G. said:

If he doesn't sign with the Angels, I'd be okay with him going to Arizona.  I guess.  Well, maybe.

If he doesn’t sign with the Angels, I want him to sign a deal for $2b as the first contract for the new Saudi Arabian LIV baseball league.  Or proclaim he is female and dominate the WNBA.  Or buy Santa Margarita Toyota and get that place straightened out.