• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels select Kyren Paris, recall Marte, Ingram, Wantz, Reyes, and Stefanic, Daniel reinstated from 60-day IL, optioned to AAA

3 minutes ago, Docwaukee said:

I would like to see this lineup

Neto SS
Trout CF
Ohtani DH
Moustakas 3b
Drury 1b
Rengifo LF
Moniak RF
O'Hoppe C
Paris 2b

Where’s Nolan Schanuel who has a 9-game hitting streak an absurd .457 OBP? 

Moustakas becomes the backup at 3B and 1B at this point. Let Drury play third base or LF as he has experience at both positions. Rengifo could play 3B if Drury goes to LF.

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

1B Schanuel
DH Ohtani
CF Trout
3B Drury
LF Rengifo
C O’Hoppe
RF Moniak
SS Neto
2B Paris 

*Brandon Drury played 67 games last year in the NL and has seen a ton of time at the hot corner over his career. 

Good balance of speed and power

Welcome to the bigs, Kyren! 

Edited by Angel Oracle

• mmc changed the title to Angels select Kyren Paris, recall Marte, Ingram, Wantz, Reyes, and Stefanic, Daniel reinstated from 60-day IL, optioned to AAA
17 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

1B Schanuel
DH Ohtani
CF Trout
3B Drury
LF Rengifo
C O’Hoppe
RF Moniak
SS Neto
2B Paris 

*Brandon Drury played 67 games last year in the NL and has seen a ton of time at the hot corner over his career. 

As someone who hasn't watched much this season...if what I've read (that Rengifo has been killing it batting 2nd), I would switch him & Ohtani out...

51 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Mildly surprised they called up Stefanic rather than Adams.  I don't really see how he gets any playing time.  I guess Cabbage will the 4th OF for now.

I just hope this means we see Stefanic at 2B and Paris at SS until Neto is back, with Rengifo in LF…. and we don’t see Velazquez at all. 

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So where do you play Drury 

Yeah, I don't think Stefanic is going to get playing time over him.  Like I said earlier, I'm surprised they even brought him up.  He turns 28 before next season starts.  He can clearly hit AAA pitching with no problem, but they've only given him 80 or so ABs in the majors over the past two seasons, despite having plenty of opportunities for guys who can play a number of IF positions.  I think that says all that needs to be said about how they view him fitting into their future plans.

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

So where do you play Drury 

I made mention in other places but I want to see him at 3B. Let the kids play and start getting time in at your position for next season. 

Play Stefanic to see if he's a better version of Fletcher to keep as the backup MI next season. 

1B Schanuel

2B Paris

SS Neto

3B Drury

LF Ward

CF Trout

RF Rengifo 

C O'Hoppe

DH (Hopefully Ohtani)

Reserves: Moniak, Adell, Stefanic, Rendon....