• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

"There were no guns down there. We didn’t have guns. The others had guns, but we didn’t have guns. And when I say we, these are people that walked down — this was a tiny percentage of the overall which nobody sees and nobody, nobody shows. But that was a day of love," 

image.png.93740295972f874db0648d2cc39d9b39.png

15 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

lol at trying to push the narrative that Trump is hiding. Dude does non-stop interviews, almost every day.

He's probably chilling out now and feeling pretty confident about his chances in November. 

The irony is that he sounds and looks as cooked as Biden did in that June debate.

None of the Dems wanted to admit Biden was failing mentally until that debate. Today, none of the Republicans want to admit Trump is Bidening. 

20 hours ago, Taylor said:

So I take it you’ll be voting third party this year?

i'm not sure what point you think you're making but i'm leaving president blank this year, just like i did in 2020. i voted for the libertarian candidate in 2016, and that's the only time in my life i've voted third party. 

54 minutes ago, Tank said:

i'm not sure what point you think you're making but i'm leaving president blank this year, just like i did in 2020. i voted for the libertarian candidate in 2016, and that's the only time in my life i've voted third party. 

I respect you very much for this.