• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

Woodward book reveals Trump’s calls with Putin and Biden’s private remarks on Obama and Netanyahu

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-biden-putin-war-ukraine-russia-zelenskyy-ce9c59f689d3f438264a64b2bfa0aa39

Probably just asking about the grandkids. 

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump has had as many as seven private phone calls with Vladimir Putin since leaving office and secretly sent the Russian president COVID-19 test machines during the height of the pandemic, Bob Woodward reported in his new book, “War.”

11 hours ago, St1ck said:

Woodward book reveals Trump’s calls with Putin and Biden’s private remarks on Obama and Netanyahu

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-biden-putin-war-ukraine-russia-zelenskyy-ce9c59f689d3f438264a64b2bfa0aa39

Probably just asking about the grandkids. 

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump has had as many as seven private phone calls with Vladimir Putin since leaving office and secretly sent the Russian president COVID-19 test machines during the height of the pandemic, Bob Woodward reported in his new book, “War.”

It's either So, that's what strong leaders do, or deep state lies, or that never happened, or a combination of all three.   Nothing to see here. 

12 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Taylor has me wanting to get a Trump bible now for curiosity.  Anyone know if they have come down from $99.99?

I'm sure you'll find discounts on the secondary market

12 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I'm trying to figure out why Juanita Broaddrick, who was most likely raped by Bill Clinton, is such a big fan of Trump who has his own sexual assault accusations and was buddy buddy with her rapist for many years.

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I'm trying to figure out why Juanita Broaddrick, who was most likely raped by Bill Clinton, is such a big fan of Trump who has his own sexual assault accusations and was buddy buddy with her rapist for many years.

Yes but I think most Americans are wise enough to know Trump wouldn’t screw that old hag. Like him or not the dude had enough money to screw above average women

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes but I think most Americans are wise enough to know Trump wouldn’t screw that old hag. Like him or not the dude had enough money to screw above average women

Ah yes, because that's what rape is really about...screwing.

And If I remember correctly, Trump identified E. Jean Carroll as his second wife in a photo. Guess he's into old hags. 

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

Ah yes, because that's what rape is really about...screwing.

And If I remember correctly, Trump identified E. Jean Carroll as his second wife in a photo. Guess he's into old hags. 

Do you remember that the dress she wore and the year it was made? Si you remember the judge decided DNA wasn’t needed ? 

Trump hires the worst people.

Trump advisor calls Biden and FEMA Hurricane Milton safety update ‘literal propaganda’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/chris-lacivita-trump-campaign-hurricane-milton-b2626770.html

A top advisor to Donald Trump has now accused Fox News of running “literal propaganda” for airing a Hurricane Milton safety update from the president and federal officials.

Chris LaCivita, a GOP strategist and advisor to the Trump campaign, tweeted a photo of the channel airing an update on the storm from Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. Officials from FEMA, the Coast Guard, the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration and the National Weather Service also attended the call.