• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

Trump Mocks 100 U.S. Troops Injured in Iran Air Strike: ‘They Had a Headache’

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-mocks-us-troops-injured-iran-air-strike-1235121162/

When taking questions from reporters during the event, a journalist asked Trump if he thought Israel should retaliate against Iran’s Oct. 1 missile attacks against the nation. The reporter also asked if Trump believed he should have been “tougher on Iran” during his presidency “after they had launched ballistic missiles in 2020 on U.S. forces in Iraq,” which left “more than 100 U.S. soldiers injured.”

The Republican candidate bristled at the idea of taking accountability for the tragic event, and instead mocked U.S. troops. “What does injured mean?” he retorted. “Injured means, you mean, because they had a headache? Because the bombs never hit the fort.”

7 minutes ago, St1ck said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-mocks-us-troops-injured-iran-air-strike-1235121162/

When taking questions from reporters during the event, a journalist asked Trump if he thought Israel should retaliate against Iran’s Oct. 1 missile attacks against the nation. The reporter also asked if Trump believed he should have been “tougher on Iran” during his presidency “after they had launched ballistic missiles in 2020 on U.S. forces in Iraq,” which left “more than 100 U.S. soldiers injured.”

The Republican candidate bristled at the idea of taking accountability for the tragic event, and instead mocked U.S. troops. “What does injured mean?” he retorted. “Injured means, you mean, because they had a headache? Because the bombs never hit the fort.”

He’s such a piece of shit.

11 hours ago, St1ck said:

Both Democratic and Republican members of the Senate advised the Trump administration to deescalate its stance with Iran. Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell said, "I believe the President wants to avoid conflict or needless loss of life but he's rightly prepared to protect American lives and interests and I hope Iran's leaders do not miscalculate by questioning our collective will in launching further attacks."[104][51] House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced a vote on a war powers resolution that would limit President Trump's military actions regarding Iran.

You guys are (mean name removed).

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Both Democratic and Republican members of the Senate advised the Trump administration to deescalate its stance with Iran. Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell said, "I believe the President wants to avoid conflict or needless loss of life but he's rightly prepared to protect American lives and interests and I hope Iran's leaders do not miscalculate by questioning our collective will in launching further attacks."[104][51] House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced a vote on a war powers resolution that would limit President Trump's military actions regarding Iran.

You guys are dumb twats.

Once again you do not follow the clear Code Of Conduct rules laid out by Chuck. 

Reported

To those that don't resort to personal attacks like @Blarg there is a vast difference between de-escalation and mocking US troops that suffered severe head trauma by claiming they aren't real injuries but merely headaches. The only reason he would ever even make such a claim is so he doesn't want to look weak for not retaliating because Trump only gives a fuck about himself.

10 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Standing by for the report

Yes it's obviously you are just "standing by" while certain members break the Code Of Conduct and resort to hateful rhetoric and name calling rather than having a civil discourse about politics.

Worst moderators ever. 

32 minutes ago, St1ck said:

To those that don't resort to personal attacks like @Blarg there is a vast difference between de-escalation and mocking US troops that suffered severe head trauma by claiming they aren't real injuries but merely headaches. The only reason he would ever even make such a claim is so he doesn't want to look weak for not retaliating because Trump only gives a fuck about himself.

Hey man, it's not like the got shin splints or something

30 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I’m sure he’s selfish. I’m also sure most every metric was better under his leadership than any Dem since Clinton. Sometimes men have to put feelings aside and do what’s best for family and country. Hurt feelings blur the vision of women and children. 

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Yes it's obviously you are just "standing by" while certain members break the Code Of Conduct and resort to hateful rhetoric and name calling rather than having a civil discourse about politics.

Worst moderators ever. 

In reality the code of conduct is more about who is insulted and not the act itself. 

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Inflation is out of control. Several became 100 in 4 short years. 

https://apnews.com/article/islamic-state-group-us-news-ap-top-news-international-news-iraq-ae79cb0f18f7adf15a2a57e88f469dd7

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Let’s not forget that Blarg himself is the victim of head trauma.  He’s been married to a Jewish woman for 30+ years.  The constant nasally whining has no doubt inflicted serious damage to his cerebral cortex.  Terrible frontal lobe damage.  

So @St1ck, how about you stop being such an asshole, and be more compassionate towards those at AW with disabilities?  Thanks.

57 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

In reality the code of conduct is more about who is insulted and not the act itself. 

You can say what you will about KC, but he’s spot on on this.

And given the opportunity I’d give him a beer and a salute.

IMG_1945.gif

27 minutes ago, cals said:

You can say what you will about KC, but he’s spot on on this.

And given the opportunity I’d give him a beer and a salute.

IMG_1945.gif

I can’t remember but that might be the last time I drank a beer. My beer fridge is now filled with glass bottled sodas. 

47 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Steve Kelley for Oct 02, 2024

"I want to answer the question, but I want to actually give an introduction to myself a little bit because I recognize a lot of Americans don't know who either one of us are. I was raised in a working class family. My mother required food assistance for periods of her life. My grandmother required Social Security help to raise me. And she raised me in part because my own mother struggled with addiction for a big chunk of my early life. I went to college on the GI bill after I enlisted in the Marine Corps and served in Iraq." -

JD Vance when asked about Israel and Iran