• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

You probably think that Roe's decision which created the "right" to abortion out of thin air was correct.

The Supreme Court shouldn’t be creating laws, but because the U.S. Congress is historically useless, that’s what happened.

The Dems have had plenty of opportunity to enshrine federal abortion rights into law, but they’ve failed or refused to do so.

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Most important issue for voters in the United States as of July 2024

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1362236/most-important-voter-issues-us/

image.png

The top four the Biden administration has failed at. But I'm sure Harris will fix all of that once she is President. After all, she promised she would.

No media bias..

Google search favors Harris over Trump, places articles with ‘leftist bias’ atop GOP nominee’s site: study
'Google is trying to stack the deck in favor of Kamala Harris,' Media Research Center founder Brent Bozell says

"Google's search engine pushes left-wing media articles favoring Kamala Harris and slamming Donald Trump," he added. "Don't trust Google searches.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/google-search-favors-harris-over-trump-places-articles-leftist-bias-atop-gop-nominees-site-study

Alex Soros, son of billionaire financier George Soros, huddled with Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Walz and hosted him at his New York City apartment.

"Honored to host Governor Tim Walz at my home in New York City!" Soros wrote in a X post Tuesday.

The 38-year-old Soros has been politically active since taking the reins from his father, donating millions to political committees aimed at helping Democrats win elections and expanding various left-wing endeavors.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alex-soros-georges-son-huddles-tim-walz-meeting-new-york-city-apartment

9 hours ago, Adam said:

Although, I will say that I am shocked that 90% of the country doesn't favor the candidate that Dick Cheney didn't endorse

Oh boy, when a candidate is such a piece of shit that a piece of shit like Dick Cheney comes out and calls them a piece of shit. I am shocked any % of the country favors that candidate.