• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

42 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Trolls like Loomer who is milking he/her/their 15 minutes for all he/her/they can get, giving a presidential candidate pointers. Then people spreading the cancer all over for them.  Stupid media talking about MTG was even telling he/her/they to tone it down. That's bullshit, MTG was just pissed he/her/they was the one on the plane with Trump going to the debate. 

There’s no doubt social media is getting rich off this stuff. At the same time, common sense says unloading 10k immigrants anywhere is going to create problems and isn’t good for America. Same is true with all this trans / queer bs being taught in our schools. 

The refusal to apply common sense from the left is the primary cause for the current political climate. There isn’t a lib in here that wants this bs in their neighborhood and schools. Yet here we are blaming Trump or the people of Ohio for shit that never should have happened. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Trolls like Loomer who is milking he/her/their 15 minutes for all he/her/they can get, giving a presidential candidate pointers. Then people spreading the cancer all over for them.  Stupid media talking about MTG was even telling he/her/they to tone it down. That's bullshit, MTG was just pissed he/her/they was the one on the plane with Trump going to the debate. 

Loomer and Trump are definitely boning. She puts on a wig and lets her call him Ivanka.

35 minutes ago, T.G. said:

Honest question because I'm genuinely curious.

Don't you guys ever get tired of going back and forth about all this crap?  Or do you actually enjoy these "discussions?"

I'm actually surprised they have time for this nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

I'm actually surprised they have time for this nonsense.

It’s mostly Taylor and he has the typical shit work ethic of his generation.  Spends all his time here and then complains that he can’t afford a house in CA.

1 hour ago, T.G. said:

Don't you guys ever get tired of going back and forth about all this crap?  Or do you actually enjoy these "discussions?"

In all honesty the main board isn’t much different. It’s primarily condescending self anointed experts that probably never made the team. They hang out there because their feelings get hurt here. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

In all honesty the main board isn’t much different. It’s primarily condescending self anointed experts that probably never made the team. They hang out there because their feelings get hurt here. 

Do you talk about men's penis more here or there? 

3 hours ago, T.G. said:

It’a a way to pass the time. Kind of like Stradling’s endless arguments with certain people.

Do you ever get tired of criticizing people’s posting styles or habits?

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

F off.

I asked a question. I didn't criticize anyone in this thread.

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It’a a way to pass the time. Kind of like Stradling’s endless arguments with certain people.

34 minutes ago, T.G. said:

F off.

I asked a question. I didn't criticize anyone in this thread.

I liked it better when you guys were dating.

On 9/13/2024 at 11:22 AM, T.G. said:

It's like any discussion about Rendon and Kotchman is Stradling.