• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

5 hours ago, St1ck said:

Bomb threats reported at multiple buildings in Springfield, Ohio

Bomb threats reported at multiple buildings in Springfield, Ohio https://www.yahoo.com/news/bomb-threat-reported-multiple-buildings-142756433.html

I had nothing to do with that.  All I did was they asked me to come to a debate and speak. 

10 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I had nothing to do with that.  All I did was they asked me to come to a debate and speak. 

So you’re suggesting Harris is responsible for women screwing their boss and Walz made you swallow horse pecker 

29 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Dog and cat should be a delicacy for you. Skunk and possum I imagine gets old. Immigrants my ass, it's the locals. 

Trust me. If they dropped 20k Hatians in any of our towns we would all be mad as hell. Mexico has been seeking with this for a few years. 

22 minutes ago, cals said:

Yeah, they’re Black and French.  The worst.

Yes that’s the thing with Dems and immigrants. Pick the hottest 10k women from the Caribbean and South America and they’ll be much less push back. Hell no, they’ll find the most savage criminals and bring them and wonder why everyone is pissed off

14 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Trust me. If they dropped 20k Hatians in any of our towns we would all be mad as hell. Mexico has been seeking with this for a few years. 

At least they seem to be getting smarter now and going to the local parks and eating the geese. I think there is just so much more you can do with a goose than a dog or a cat. You can bake it, broil it, boil it, saute it, fry it, there's goose soup, goose gumbo, goose creole, goose stew, pineapple goose, goose kabobs, coconut goose.......Cut one of my dogs open it will just be full of shit.

Interesting that this is a conversation being had by the great strong leader of the United States of America and not the leader of North Korea. I bet they fed him dog when he visited his last term. 

21 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Won't change the narrative. They will just swap Haitian immigrants with Libs eating your dogs and cats, same difference. 

Especially with good folks like Geoff sharing the headline without any context.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Especially with good folks like Geoff sharing the headline without any context.

Trolls like Loomer who is milking he/her/their 15 minutes for all he/her/they can get, giving a presidential candidate pointers. Then people spreading the cancer all over for them.  Stupid media talking about MTG was even telling he/her/they to tone it down. That's bullshit, MTG was just pissed he/her/they was the one on the plane with Trump going to the debate. 

30 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Trolls like Loomer who is milking he/her/their 15 minutes for all he/her/they can get, giving a presidential candidate pointers. Then people spreading the cancer all over for them.  Stupid media talking about MTG was even telling he/her/they to tone it down. That's bullshit, MTG was just pissed he/her/they was the one on the plane with Trump going to the debate. 

Didn't know Loomer is a tranny but it makes sense.