• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

JD Vance downplays importance of Taylor Swift's Kamala Harris endorsement

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4875047-taylor-swift-jd-vance-harris-endorsement/

“Well look, we admire Taylor Swift’s music, but I don’t think most Americans, whether they like her music or fans of hers or not, are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who I think is fundamentally disconnected from the interests and the problems of most Americans,” Vance told Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum on Wednesday.

Lol

Just now, St1ck said:

JD Vance downplays importance of Taylor Swift's Kamala Harris endorsement

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4875047-taylor-swift-jd-vance-harris-endorsement/

“Well look, we admire Taylor Swift’s music, but I don’t think most Americans, whether they like her music or fans of hers or not, are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who I think is fundamentally disconnected from the interests and the problems of most Americans,” Vance told Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum on Wednesday.

Lol

I don’t think our boy JD is that bright.  He’s like @Make Angels Great Again level.

5 minutes ago, cals said:

I don’t think our boy JD is that bright.  He’s like @Make Angels Great Again level.

JD Vance is one of those guys in the Republican party that is most likely intelligent but knows he has to dumb it down for his audience.

@Make Angels Great Again is just an easily manipulated retard. A perfect mark for JD.

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

JD Vance is one of those guys in the Republican party that is most likely intelligent but knows he has to dumb it down for his audience.

@Make Angels Great Again is just an easily manipulated retard. A perfect mark for JD.

lol Cals is in the minority. The lib electorate is mostly dumbass women and the most ignorant population in America. Your crowd can’t even define a woman and puts tampons in the men’s room. If this isn’t stupidly, it’s dishonesty which is probably worse. 

A bunch of grown men celebrating their political views align with Taylor Swift is a prime example of America’s decline. Maybe Timmy was right. His voters do need feminine products 

Hell , you guys may as well put on your vagina hats, grab some wine coolers , and watch a lifetime movie 

Edited by Kotchman

33 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

A bunch of grown men celebrating their political views align with Taylor Swift is a prime example of America’s decline. Maybe Timmy was right. His voters do need feminine products 

Hell , you guys may as well put on your vagina hats, grab some wine coolers , and watch a lifetime movie 

The only people having a visceral reaction to the Taylor Swift thing are the right wieners.

43 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

lol Cals is in the minority. The lib electorate is mostly dumbass women and the most ignorant population in America. Your crowd can’t even define a woman and puts tampons in the men’s room. If this isn’t stupidly, it’s dishonesty which is probably worse. 

Says the government worker that drinks 3 pots of coffee, molests minors, smokes half a carton of cigarettes, and watches 10 hours of Newsmax a day. 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

The only people having a visceral reaction to the Taylor Swift thing are the right wieners.

It’s been in every news outlet. I think most righties knew this was coming last year. The whole fake romance was a money grab and political favor. Kelce is a clown and she’s probably on the ugly side of most his women. Hes probably made 100 million off her

Just now, Kotchman said:

It’s been in every news outlet. I think most righties knew this was coming last year. The whole fake romance was a money grab and political favor. Kelce is a clown and she’s probably on the ugly side of most his women. Hes probably made 100 million off her

Thanks for proving my point.

18 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Says the government worker that drinks 3 pots of coffee, molests minors, smokes half a carton of cigarettes, and watches 10 hours of Newsmax a day. 

Apologize for the cheap shot. I thought ok it down. I enjoy giving you shit but I need to make it less personal