• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

Look, I don't know for a fact that this is a real thing that's happening in Springfield.

But with the people speaking at their city councils, some pictures that have been shared, and various other things i'm not gonna say that this is some elaborate, racist, conspiratorial lie because the claims are not backed by direct video or police reports.

So are the accounts all exaggerated lies and the pictures of a dude walking down the street with a dead goose and other shit just a coincidence? Maybe. I don't care enough to argue the point any further.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

They sound retarded. Like serious copium being huffed by these people. Biden's "dementia" had been exaggerated to the extreme by right wing outlets since day one, but he has gotten really bad over the last year. 

I guess my point is that media cherry picks what they want to report on. Fox and Newsmax will show every time Biden stumbles over a word or forgets something, and cut out all the times he sounds astute (admittedly very rare lately). MSNBC will cut out all the stumbling and only show the parts where he sounds normal. 

I didn't say the media "favors" Trump. I said that it's within their best interests to make it seem like he's better than he really is. Close race, better ratings. But I haven't seen much about his incoherent lunatic ramblings. Just videos on youtube. Biden was the "old dementia man" so why hasn't that label been put on Trump? Dude has lost his damn mind. And you can say it's better than Kamala blah blah it's fine, I get it. 

That label isn't put on Trump because their "dementia" is not in the same universe, Trump has always spewed word salad. I don't think the left has the right to throw around the word dementia w/ regards to Trump when they spent the last 3 years tossing it to the wind.

23 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That label isn't put on Trump because their "dementia" is not in the same universe, Trump has always spewed word salad. I don't think the left has the right to throw around the word dementia w/ regards to Trump when they spent the last 3 years tossing it to the wind.

Dude. His dad died of dementia. His sister did too. It's hereditary. He's old. 

But you can go ahead and keep thinking he's always "spewed word salad" (isn't that what you guys say Kamala does?). He's fine. He's in the BSOHL. Go team!

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Dude. His dad died of dementia. His sister did too. It's hereditary. He's old. 

But you can go ahead and keep thinking he's always "spewed word salad" (isn't that what you guys say Kamala does?). He's fine. He's in the BSOHL. Go team!

Trump is also 6'5" and can bench press 500 pounds.

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Also, no, illegal migrants from Haiti are not eating cats and ducks.

Yeah that's pretty stupid. Everyone knows the Vietnamese are the cat people and there are always ducks hanging in the Chinese markets. Too much competition for Haitians to bust into their monopolies. 

“Nobody on the other side was killed. Ashli Babbitt was shot by an out of control police officer that should have never, ever shot her. It’s a disgrace.” Donald J Trump speaking about January 6th

Harris never opposed the late term abortion accusation. Also a lot of irony with the J6 and voter suppression. Dems burned half of America and denied Americans the right to select the party nominee. Yet, Trump is the threat to democracy. 

20 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yet, Trump is the threat to democracy. 

That happens wham you try to overthrow the government, and you tell people that if you win they will never have to vote again. Having a 900-page manifesto for disassembling democracy is a bit of a giveaway as well.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

13 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

That happens wham you try to overthrow the government, and you tell people that if you win they will never have to vote again. Having a 900-page manifesto for disassembling democracy is a bit of a giveaway as well.

And ironically it doesn’t happen when you ignore 14 million primary votes and allow party elites to select a candidate. 

Yes Trump is a heavily flawed candidate.  And yes the media failed to check Harris on late term abortions, fracking , and guns. Trump’s popularity is a direct result of the lies and bat shit craziness in the left. Tonight was a basically Romney Obama. The media laughed and carried Barry’s water but ultimately Romney was right. Russia took Crimea , a lot of people are being killed, and Biden got paid. 

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I’d like to fast forward the next 4 years of my life. Where’s the remote from click when you need it?

I can’t believe that I got to put a marker on my Angelswin 2024 bingo card for “2006 Adam Sandler Film ‘Click’ Reference.” I never thought this day would come.