• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Let’s say his guilty ? What is the danger and how do we fix this moving forward?

Maybe arrest him and the others for treason? 

If I took money from a foreign government to spread propaganda I'd be a traitor too.

We’re worried about foreign interference yet we have Americans and our government enabling and allowing 7 million illegals enter our country and registering to vote. The Dems will oppose the safe act because that foreign influence likely benefits them. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean we're assuming the Trump Whitehouse did nothing nefarious which...come on now. 

when you find where he convinced social media outlets to either censor or change their algorithm to bury content, please let me know. 

You know the President and VP can are the record straight by answering the laptop and facebook lies they told. They can also combat foreign influence by taking their plan to the American people instead of hiding in the basement and ducking questions about their agenda. 

In a rant during his podcast, Nick Fuentes lashed out at Trump over the sacrifices of his followers and Fuentes’s own tribulations, and said Trump’s admission validates the criminal charges against him:

It’s just it’s just really sad.

And the, the, 2020 comment, it’s like, wow! That’s how pathetic it’s gotten. He’s admitting, he says, “oh, I lost by a whisker.”.

So what was the point? Like, what’s the point of any of it? You lost in 2020? Seriously? What are we even doing anymore?

Then you’re a loser! Then you’re. You’re a loser. You just lost. Then you lost to Joe Biden. You deserve to be charged! If you. If he admits that he lost, then that actually vindicates the DoD or I’m sorry, the DOJ charge against him because the charge is that he knew he lost, but he lied to defraud the people! That’s the that’s the DOJ charge.

So why did we do stop the steal? Why did anyone go to January 6th? Why is anyone sitting in jail? Why did anything bad happen to anybody? Why did everyone get censored? Why is everything bad that has happened to the people that are involved? Why did that need to happen? If you’re just going to walk it all back and say, “oh, I lost.”

Well, that would have been good to know that before 1600 people got charged! It would have been good to know that before I had all my money frozen, put out a no fly list, banned from everything, lost all banking and payment processing!

Would have been good to know that. Before I, you know, in 2017, dedicated my life to this as an 18 year old in college. Just feels like a big rip off!

And don’t get me wrong, I’m an adult. I’m not. It’s not whining. I’m not complaining about it. I’m saying you can’t say those things for that reason.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/09/05/trump-admits-lost-2020-enrages-supporters/75086053007/

It's funny how you guys still think there's a liberal bias in the "MSM". 

Trump is literally going full Biden right now with his demented ramblings, but there hasn't been a peep about that. When Biden stuttered it was all over the news for a week. 

The "media" is owned by billionaires who want to make money on their investments. Trump gets them ratings. Kamala/Walz are boring. It behooves the "media" to have Trump in the race and the news cycle. 

Yes, MSNBC is garbage. Entertainment for libtards. Fox is literally an "Entertainment network". They are legally required to call themselves such. 

Anyway that's my rant. Branco needs to stop drawing Trump like a normie. Dude looks like shit. 

I'm gay.

38 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's funny how you guys still think there's a liberal bias in the "MSM". 

Trump is literally going full Biden right now with his demented ramblings, but there hasn't been a peep about that. When Biden stuttered it was all over the news for a week. 

The "media" is owned by billionaires who want to make money on their investments. Trump gets them ratings. Kamala/Walz are boring. It behooves the "media" to have Trump in the race and the news cycle. 

Yes, MSNBC is garbage. Entertainment for libtards. Fox is literally an "Entertainment network". They are legally required to call themselves such. 

Anyway that's my rant. Branco needs to stop drawing Trump like a normie. Dude looks like shit. 

I'm gay.

You mean the media that said Biden is sharp as a tack for 3.5  years is pro Trump ?