• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

Larry loves sharing Tim Pool Tweets.

U.S. says Russia funded media company that paid right-wing influencers millions for videos - CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-tenet-media-right-wing-influencers-justice-department/

Though the company is not named in the indictment, prosecutors said that it describes itself as a "network of heterodox commentators that focus on Western political and cultural issues" and features six commentators as its "talent." Tenet Media describes itself using the same phrase on its website, and other details in the indictment align with the firm. Its website lists six right-wing personalities, including Dave Rubin, who has more than 2.4 million YouTube subscribers; Tim Pool, a podcast host with more than 1.3 million YouTube followers; and Benny Johnson, whose YouTube channel has nearly 2.4 million subscribers. 

34 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Larry loves sharing Tim Pool Tweets.

U.S. says Russia funded media company that paid right-wing influencers millions for videos - CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-tenet-media-right-wing-influencers-justice-department/

Though the company is not named in the indictment, prosecutors said that it describes itself as a "network of heterodox commentators that focus on Western political and cultural issues" and features six commentators as its "talent." Tenet Media describes itself using the same phrase on its website, and other details in the indictment align with the firm. Its website lists six right-wing personalities, including Dave Rubin, who has more than 2.4 million YouTube subscribers; Tim Pool, a podcast host with more than 1.3 million YouTube followers; and Benny Johnson, whose YouTube channel has nearly 2.4 million subscribers. 

Yes I remember when Russia scammed us with those bullshit Biden laptop lies. 

However, this is some serious shit. We should probably wiretap Trump towers because I also heard something about piss and Russian whores. 

I wonder which foreign governments try to kill Trump?  We will probably never know because basically every kid in America has 2-3 encrypted cell phones. 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes I remember when Russia scammed us with those bullshit Biden laptop lies. 

However, this is some serious shit. We should probably wiretap Trump towers because I also heard something about piss and Russian whores. 

I wonder which foreign governments try to kill Trump?  We will probably never know because basically every kid in America has 2-3 encrypted cell phones. 

It's okay to admit these guys are Putin puppets. 

10 minutes ago, St1ck said:

It's okay to admit these guys are Putin puppets. 

Clinton coerced Ukraine to hand over their nukes. His foundation took a ton of Russian money. Obama handed Crimea to Russia and signed a Russian friendly nuclear pact. Trump pulled out of that agreement. Russia wants weak American leaders and the dems always deliver. 

If we’re worried about integrity, maybe the Dems should support paper ballots, cleaning voter rolls, voter id , and stop registering illegals. Maybe don’t mail unsolicited ballots and set up drop boxes at the Fulton county Taco Bell. 

Biden handed over their top spy for our tallest lesbian and Obama dropped a pallet of cash for Iran. Our enemies don’t fear Dems. 

10 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Clinton coerced Ukraine to hand over their nukes. His foundation took a ton of Russian money. Obama handed Crimea to Russia and signed a Russian friendly nuclear pact. Trump pulled out of that agreement. Russia wants weak American leaders and the dems always deliver. 

If we’re worried about integrity, maybe the Dems should support paper ballots, cleaning voter rolls, voter id , and stop registering illegals. Maybe don’t mail unsolicited ballots and set up drop boxes at the Fulton county Taco Bell. 

Biden handed over their top spy for our tallest lesbian and Obama dropped a pallet of cash for Iran. Our enemies don’t fear Dems. 

Cool

So Tim Pool takes money from the Russian government to spread their propaganda.

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Cool

Yes I’m old enough to remember Obama’s Russian reset tours and the libs kissing his ass at the Romney debate. You guys forced facebook to push lib bullshit and suddenly Tim Poole is a huge concern? 

There’s a reason the Dems avoid the Chinese elephant in the room. China is the power pushing the Dem bs and lining their pockets. Establishment reps are in on it as well. China released the virus that changed our election rules and outcome. 

15 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes I’m old enough to remember Obama’s Russian reset tours and the libs kissing his ass at the Romney debate. You guys forced facebook to push lib bullshit and suddenly Tim Poole is a huge concern? 

There’s a reason the Dems avoid the Chinese elephant in the room. China is the power pushing the Dem bs and lining their pockets. Establishment reps are in on it as well. China released the virus that changed our election rules and outcome. 

34 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Cool

8 hours ago, cals said:

But this one is “real”-ish.

IMG_1584.webp

"The picture is real. The shirts are real. We are the Nebraska Walz family and we are related to Gov. Tim Walz, our grandfathers were brothers. The message on the shirts speaks for itself, "Nebraska Walzs for Trump."

In recent days, the New York Post has reported on Facebook comments from the governor's older brother, Jeff Walz of Freeport, Florida, in which he said of his younger sibling: "The stories I could tell. Not the type of character you want making decisions about your future." The 67-year-old also wrote that he was "100% opposed to all his ideology" and had thought about endorsing Trump, the Post reported.

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/tim-walz-nebraska-family-trump-shirts/

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

"The picture is real. The shirts are real. We are the Nebraska Walz family and we are related to Gov. Tim Walz, our grandfathers were brothers. The message on the shirts speaks for itself, "Nebraska Walzs for Trump."

In recent days, the New York Post has reported on Facebook comments from the governor's older brother, Jeff Walz of Freeport, Florida, in which he said of his younger sibling: "The stories I could tell. Not the type of character you want making decisions about your future." The 67-year-old also wrote that he was "100% opposed to all his ideology" and had thought about endorsing Trump, the Post reported.

Lol @ our grandfathers were brothers 

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Lol @ our grandfathers were brothers 

Yeah dude, that’s why I said “real-ish”.  They’re distant cousins.  Considering every Trump that didn’t come out of the fat man’s balls hates him, it’s a bit disingenuous for Fox to be running this like an “a-ha!” piece.

10 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Does it ever get boring doing the "look over there" routine? 

1 hour ago, cals said:

Yeah dude, that’s why I said “real-ish”.  They’re distant cousins. 

Yeah I was confirming your take

You knew that, but some here didn't

I wasn't even sure since it said parody

Edited by Redondo

5 hours ago, Redondo said:

Where are Melania and Ivanka?

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I think Facebook censoring content by order of the Whitehouse isn't a look over there. I think it's a WTF happened to Democrats and why does anyone think that's not felony extortion.  

Do you understand why the Russian government is paying people to push their agenda? Do you honestly think it stops at Tim Pool? 

At best, bOtH SiDeS. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Do you understand why the Russian government is paying people to push their agenda? Do you honestly think it stops at Tim Pool? 

At best, bOtH SiDeS. 

No, it's a worst case that it is both sides. I just think when the subversion comes from the Whitehouse instead of outside sources, the country is fucked. 

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

At best, bOtH SiDeS. 

Putin really wants Trump to lose. That's why he's paying right-wing Larry baiters to spread misinformation.

49 minutes ago, Blarg said:

No, it's a worst case that it is both sides. I just think when the subversion comes from the Whitehouse instead of outside sources, the country is fucked. 

I mean we're assuming the Trump Whitehouse did nothing nefarious which...come on now. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Does it ever get boring doing the "look over there" routine? 

Most libs like yourself can’t see the forest for the trees. They also intentionally cherry pick. So yes I’m sure Russia and China are fueling American disinformation in both sides. 

The big picture problem is how do we limit foreign influence and secure our elections. Benny and Tim are literally piece to a much larger issue.

libs just want to repeat the Trump Putin bs. The facts suggests Russia has done much better with Dems in office. Also , the Dems are against any form of election integrity. They just stole every American’s ssn but yall are damn sure Dominion from China is impenetrable. 

Y’all worried about disinformation when for years you told us Biden was sharp as a tack