• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

17 minutes ago, cals said:

What the fuck are you crackers smoking?   The Mexican food in Tennessee is good?  Get the fuck outta here 

Tex mex is better in the east. Obviously you aren’t going to replicate tacos gel gordo in tenn. There’s quite a few shitty mex places in California. 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Tex mex is better in the east. Obviously you aren’t going to replicate tacos gel gordo in tenn. There’s quite a few shitty mex places in California. 

Cmon brotha, there’s some arguments you have to concede. I’ll admit good bbq is hard to find here, same with fried chicken.  But we’re on a different planet with Mexican food.

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Many years ago I would stop by an Applebee's after work and have a beer and there was always the same people there.  Met some interesting people.  I don't recall any of us ever eating the food. 

You and I met up once at an Applebees for beers right around when I first moved to out here. I found it odd that they called you King and rolled out a red carpet for you to walk upon. This makes it make sense.

9 hours ago, RallyMo said:

You and I met up once at an Applebees for beers right around when I first moved to out here. I found it odd that they called you King and rolled out a red carpet for you to walk upon. This makes it make sense.

I don't think you heard King, probably was Norm. We didn't pay for beers if you remember. That was Bob there took care of the tab. He could have afforded to sit anywhere every day besides that Applebee's, think he was hiding out. His company in PA made countertops for bars in stadiums and arenas. High dollar stuff out of wood and stone. If you mentioned golf he would get mad at himself because Alice Cooper and some other investors wanted him to come in on this idea to manufacture plastic cleats in golf shoes, which he thought nobody would ever buy. Nobody ever talked politics then but I am sure he knew Trump. Likely was stiffed for countertops at Mar-A-Lago.  

You probably don't remember but you met rich Cliff Clavin at Applebee's.  

11 hours ago, cals said:

What the fuck are you crackers smoking?   The Mexican food in Tennessee is good?  Get the fuck outta here 

Yeah, I’m calling BS on that. The Mexican food in Colorado is garbage, so I don’t see why Tennessee would be any better.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

His bland ass tacos make him a race traitor.

First it was stolen valor and now stolen queso. Tune into Catturd for more. 

Speaking of Mexican food, queso was one thing I never got into but I am sure there's one out there I would like. 

55 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

First it was stolen valor and now stolen queso. Tune into Catturd for more. 

Speaking of Mexican food, queso was one thing I never got into but I am sure there's one out there I would like. 

I'm guessing the queso sucks ass in Tennessee and is probably a little better in Texas.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, I’m calling BS on that. The Mexican food in Colorado is garbage, so I don’t see why Tennessee would be any better.

Maybe they have a higher rate of construction going on. When I was in North Carolina two years ago I talked with the guys building the new homes there. Well, it took a few guys before one spoke English. Lots of migration to areas their labor is required. We didn't talk tacos but there was a row of Mexican restaurants in the town that weren't Taco Bell and weren't Tex-Mex. 

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

Doesn't Tim Walz make some pretty flavorful tacos?

Of course he does because he uses Ortega Bold Nacho Cheese Stand and Stuff hard corn taco shells. 

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPtexrY666arFvM2jeA

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Maybe they have a higher rate of construction going on. When I was in North Carolina two years ago I talked with the guys building the new homes there. Well, it took a few guys before one spoke English. Lots of migration to areas their labor is required. We didn't talk tacos but there was a row of Mexican restaurants in the town that weren't Taco Bell and weren't Tex-Mex. 

There's a sizeable group of Mexican people in Colorado, but they have to cater to the tastes of the 90% white population. Which apparently is lathering every food item in green chili.

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

If you ever go back to Hickory, try Dos Amigos Restaurant 

17 hours ago, cals said:

Cmon brotha, there’s some arguments you have to concede. I’ll admit good bbq is hard to find here, same with fried chicken.  But we’re on a different planet with Mexican food.

I’m speaking more lb for lb. I’m sure Cali has some of the best. What I observed was quite a few shitty ones as well. The floor is higher in the east. Of course , when I lived in Cali I was eating my mother in laws cooking which makes all restaurants bad