• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And in many of those countries, citizens are automatically issued an ID that is valid for voting. They don’t have to go wait in line at the DMV for 6 hours and hope they have all the right forms.

Also, voting is mandatory in some of those countries. 

Proof of citizenship. That's all they are asking of. That's pretty easy to produce. 

Dems: "Unless you're a stupid black person who is too dumb to know how to get an id."

House passes bill requiring proof of citizenship to vote, fanning a GOP election-year talking point | PBS News

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Proof of citizenship. That's all they are asking of. That's pretty easy to produce. 

Dems: "Unless you're a stupid black person who is too dumb to know how to get an id."

House passes bill requiring proof of citizenship to vote, fanning a GOP election-year talking point | PBS News

You need proof of citizenship to get a driver's license or similar form of ID. 

This is just more "illegals are voting!" theatrical nonsense.

8 hours ago, Crampknees said:

No I haven't.  I really don't need to when I can just get the Cliffs Notes from you, the world's most highly regarded Obama historian. You obviously have written all the Clinton's books also. Rush Limbaugh had nothing on you and been telling you to get out there and make some coin off of your political knowledge and in depth conspiracy investigative ability.  Fuck dude, even Catturd is making some bank. Lets get your online identity going.  What do you want to go by, Hair ball?

You’re not alone. Most libs in here have never read a damn thing about Obama, Alinsky, or any other politician. Yes they’ll read some lib rag but they literally have no idea how dirty the dem regime is. I could literally take rules for radicals and see its principles applied in nearly every aw lib poster. Despite not knowing a damn thing he said they’ve been indoctrinated in his theology and don’t even know it. 
The media simply doesn’t go around and advertise Obama is “house n” comments or Biden  bragging  about being from a slave state. One must seek knowledge and the dem party knows most libs are simply too lazy or apathetic to study anything. Todays libs had rather be told what to think. 

9 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

For what reasons? Because they're not far left enough?

Technically true, but not in the way you think. 

But that doesn't matter because you were trying to say that Taylor was only seeing things through the eyes of the DNC or whatever. People on the left don't always agree with who they vote for; this is called normal behavior. 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

But that doesn't matter because you were trying to say that Taylor was only seeing things through the eyes of the DNC or whatever. People on the left don't always agree with who they vote for; this is called normal behavior. 

People on the left vote for the regime not the individual 

13 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

You'll have to ask him. My guess is not using it as a photo op. 

I believe he was sitting in a beach in California. He didn’t take Clinton’s advice and do a photo shoot. He did his photo shoot with the queers on the WH loan. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I believe he was sitting in a beach in California. He didn’t take Clinton’s advice and do a photo shoot. He did his photo shoot with the queers on the WH loan. 

Not my problem. I won't grievance for you. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Ok but what about Obama? 

Obama had a lot of individual support in 08. Don’t forget that the Dem primary was a dogfight until the powers at be broke his way. Then the usual Dem primary shenanigans of disallowing states and superdelegates finished Clinton off. They regime repaid Clinton in 16 when they ousted Berns 

Just now, Crampknees said:

Not my problem. I won't grievance for you. 

The fact that libs are more concerned about a photo shoot than the fact that the sitting president is a incoherent and not running the country speaks volumes 

12 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

How completely unsurprising.

16 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You’re not alone. Most libs in here have never read a damn thing about Obama, Alinsky, or any other politician. Yes they’ll read some lib rag but they literally have no idea how dirty the dem regime is. I could literally take rules for radicals and see its principles applied in nearly every aw lib poster. Despite not knowing a damn thing he said they’ve been indoctrinated in his theology and don’t even know it. 
The media simply doesn’t go around and advertise Obama is “house n” comments or Biden  bragging  about being from a slave state. One must seek knowledge and the dem party knows most libs are simply too lazy or apathetic to study anything. Todays libs had rather be told what to think. 

I started to read that and then Cat Scratch Fever started blasting and I had to shut you off. Sorry. 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The fact that libs are more concerned about a photo shoot than the fact that the sitting president is a incoherent and not running the country speaks volumes 

It was your MAGA grievance comrade that brought up the photo shoot in the first place. I didn't give a shit until the Grieving Man festival started. Fuck off and deflect elsewhere. 

I just saw The Jesus about the Arlington filming thing and he says anyone could have put it up there on MY SITE, wasn't me.  Then he claimed it was a set up. I wonder if he really isn't part of the Obama, Alinsky plot. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

It was your MAGA grievance comrade that brought up the photo shoot in the first place. I didn't give a shit until the Grieving Man festival started. Fuck off and deflect elsewhere. 

Damn, did  Applebees deny your booster seat request again? 

59 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I just saw The Jesus about the Arlington filming thing and he says anyone could have put it up there on MY SITE, wasn't me.  Then he claimed it was a set up. I wonder if he really isn't part of the Obama, Alinsky plot. 

Yes, getting shot in the face and facing bogus charges nationwide is all part of the plan for him to win and let big mike govern 4 more years. 

17 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Damn, did  Applebees deny your booster seat request again? 

Many years ago I would stop by an Applebee's after work and have a beer and there was always the same people there.  Met some interesting people.  I don't recall any of us ever eating the food. 

8 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Many years ago I would stop by an Applebee's after work and have a beer and there was always the same people there.  Met some interesting people.  I don't recall any of us ever eating the food. 

Yes I remember going there but I sure as hell can’t remember the food. 

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The only Applebees in my city closed a few months ago, only for the 29th Mexican restaurant in the city to open in its place. To be fair, it’s good Mexican food.

Taco and burrito stands aside, the Mexican restaurants are better in the Tenn/ Carolina area.