• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I fail to see the issue. Trump was invited by the fallen soldiers' families to attend. The families wanted photographs. Some woman decided that that was against rules of the ANC regarding "political campaigning" and tried to physically stop people...lol.

A photo with the families is not political campaigning, but the staff decided to make it into that with this story.

Where’s that jerkoff emoji?

9 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

But getting back to "normal" elections, or something closer to normal will be a nice change of pace.

That isn't going to happen.  Conservative politicians now know you can act like a douche and get away with it.  Before there was a certain amount of decorum.  Now, it's gone.  Even politicians that were somewhat normal prior to Trump are acting like mini-Trumps because they think that's what the right wants.  And if you aren't a total douchebag you're labeled a RINO. 

31 minutes ago, cals said:

That isn't going to happen.  Conservative politicians now know you can act like a douche and get away with it.  Before there was a certain amount of decorum.  Now, it's gone.  Even politicians that were somewhat normal prior to Trump are acting like mini-Trumps because they think that's what the right wants.  And if you aren't a total douchebag you're labeled a RINO. 

Yet they fucking love fake "Democrats" like RFK and Tulsi. 

Bend the knee to Trump and you're accepted into the clubhouse. 

46 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I will be happy when Trump is no longer a thing people need to obsess over every day. Unfortunately, I don't think that'll happen until he kicks the bucket.

But getting back to "normal" elections, or something closer to normal will be a nice change of pace.

I want to agree with all of this, but cals is right as always. There will never be a normal election again. The Republicans will cry about election interference every time they lose, in every election going forward. And you guys will believe it. 

MAGA, your post is 100% correct in a vacuum. But you're transparently a shill for Trump who will defend everything he does, which flies in the face of this idea that you wish he would go away.

It would be like Stradling saying he can't wait for Rendon to go away.

This Arlington Cemetery story isn't going away.

"Unfairly attacked": Army says Arlington employee "pushed aside" at cemetery

The U.S. Army rebuked the Trump campaign on Thursday, issuing a statement over an encounter at Arlington National Cemetary earlier this week and confirming that a cemetery employee was "abruptly pushed aside" while the former president was visiting the grounds.

Why it matters: The apparent altercation between former President Trump's aides and an Arlington official ignited intense scrutiny over the Trump campaign's seemingly political use of the sacred site.

The U.S. Army oversees the management of Arlington National Cemetery, as well as enforcing rules pertaining to filming or photography on the property.
The latest: An Army spokesperson said in a statement that participants in a wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and a visit to Section 60 "were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds."

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Trump is no longer a thing people need to obsess over every day.

I think the first step to this would be when he quits obsessing over himself every day. Go ahead and grievance for him though, every second.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

MAGA, your post is 100% correct in a vacuum. But you're transparently a shill for Trump who will defend everything he does, which flies in the face of this idea that you wish he would go away.

It would be like Stradling saying he can't wait for Rendon to go away.

Jesus. All of you guys just can't stop sniffing your own farts over how evil the republicans are. I don't defend everything Trump does. You, on the other hand, have zero ability to look at anything he says or does except through a DNC filtered lens.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Yet they fucking love fake "Democrats" like RFK and Tulsi. 

Bend the knee to Trump and you're accepted into the clubhouse. 

RFK and Tulsi are unique. They're both polarizing among Trump people, they espouse views that many find horrifying, like abortion. And yet, they also represent something closer to a sane democratic party, all you have to do is listen to RFK speak for 15 minutes at the congressional hearing on censorship. Or Tulsi on war and interventionism. They're people who are actually capable of good faith compromise. Something that is absolutely missing in politics now.

Tell me, how do you feel about Kinzinger and Liz Cheney? I'll bet you think those are "real" republicans, right? Those are the "sane" ones? It's the same shit I'm saying here about RFK and Tulsi, except in reverse.

2 hours ago, cals said:

You might be right. You might not be. We'll see. One thing I know is that whoever does emerge next as the next GOP hopeful candidate will be labeled a fascist asshole POS regardless of if its true or not. And i'm sure you all will believe it.

27 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

RFK and Tulsi are unique. They're both polarizing among Trump people, they espouse views that many find horrifying, like abortion. And yet, they also represent something closer to a sane democratic party, all you have to do is listen to RFK speak for 15 minutes at the congressional hearing on censorship. Or Tulsi on war and interventionism. They're people who are actually capable of good faith compromise. Something that is absolutely missing in politics now.

Tell me, how do you feel about Kinzinger and Liz Cheney? I'll bet you think those are "real" republicans, right? Those are the "sane" ones? It's the same shit I'm saying here about RFK and Tulsi, except in reverse.

I have no opinion on Kinzinger. Cheney is a dumb bitch idgaf about anything she says. 

Your descriptions of RFK and Tulsi are pretty funny though. They're grifters. They go where the money is. It's incredibly easy to make money off angry conservatives so there you go.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I should post a 6 hour long video of Republicans complaining about election interference.

I don't give a fuck for the talking point, it literally doesn't bother me either way. But you know what would do away with all that shit? Universal voter ID laws. But they're apparently racist. Never mind the fact that (wait for it) every other developed nation in the world has it. The talking point is easily quashed.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I have no opinion on Kinzinger. Cheney is a dumb bitch idgaf about anything she says. 

Your descriptions of RFK and Tulsi are pretty funny though. They're grifters. They go where the money is. It's incredibly easy to make money off angry conservatives so there you go.

So they're just grifters looking to make a buck? Their views aren't sincere at all? You don't think they're trying to further their message through whatever means they can?

God damn that's a lazy take. sad!

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don't give a fuck for the talking point, it literally doesn't bother me either way. But you know what would do away with all that shit? Universal voter ID laws. But they're apparently racist. Never mind the fact that (wait for it) every other developed nation in the world has it. The talking point is easily quashed.

Fine with me. I don't know how it's "racist". But are we talking about the same thing? Every 18 year old is given an official ID that allows them to vote?