• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

58 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Because they were all out of Pelosi blow up dolls, some dickhead in New Hampshire bought up their entire stock. 

LOL, your dumb ass does know you just self-owned. You do realize the question "why were you googling Kamala blow-up dolls" it's then same thing saying "because they were out of Pelosi dolls."  You apparently went there for one or the other. 

Your comedy is Trump university graduate at best.  

51 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

LOL, your dumb ass does know you just self-owned. You do realize the question "why were you googling Kamala blow-up dolls" it's then same thing saying "because they were out of Pelosi dolls."  You apparently went there for one or the other. 

Your comedy is Trump university graduate at best.  

The dolls are safe. Blarg hasn't seen his own pecker in over 30 years. 

31 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

No these were inspired by Obama’s Book, Dreams from my Father. 

See, just fucking nothing. Just reply covfefe.  It's easier to understand. The prophet really has dumbed you guys down.  I suggest you buy some NFT's. 

14 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

See, just fucking nothing. Just reply covfefe.  It's easier to understand. The prophet really has dumbed you guys down.  I suggest you buy some NFT's. 

You obviously haven’t read the book. 

47 minutes ago, Rico said:

And before the local MAGAs complain, please recall that he waited too long because he was gaming for a spot with the Kamalas.  

When they didn’t play ball he pivoted.  

Unfortunately he’s legit retarded and insane and didn’t think things through and by the time he got an OK from Trump it was too late.  

11 hours ago, Kotchman said:

You obviously haven’t read the book. 

No I haven't.  I really don't need to when I can just get the Cliffs Notes from you, the world's most highly regarded Obama historian. You obviously have written all the Clinton's books also. Rush Limbaugh had nothing on you and been telling you to get out there and make some coin off of your political knowledge and in depth conspiracy investigative ability.  Fuck dude, even Catturd is making some bank. Lets get your online identity going.  What do you want to go by, Hair ball?

In this never-ending reality show the cult has cultivated, MAGA knew exactly what he was doing. Fuck everyone else, we need to make this about me and get it to the top of the headlines. In the real world a POTUS would go to the ANC to honor soldiers, and it really wasn't much news, but not on the MAGA show.  

I fail to see the issue. Trump was invited by the fallen soldiers' families to attend. The families wanted photographs. Some woman decided that that was against rules of the ANC regarding "political campaigning" and tried to physically stop people...lol.

A photo with the families is not political campaigning, but the staff decided to make it into that with this story.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I fail to see the issue. Trump was invited by the fallen soldiers' families to attend. The families wanted photographs. Some woman decided that that was against rules of the ANC regarding "political campaigning" and tried to physically stop people...lol.

A photo with the families is not political campaigning, but the staff decided to make it into that with this story.

Would a campaign video be considered political campaigning?

Trump posts campaign video of Arlington National Cemetery visit after 'incident' - ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com/Photos/arlington-national-cemetery-confirms-incident-trump-team-remembrance/story?id=113201141

"Some woman" didn't decide it was against the rules. 

These are Arlington National Cemetery's rules about politicizing grounds

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4852429-what-arlington-national-cemetery-rules-say-about-politicizing-grounds/

34 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

22 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Would a campaign video be considered political campaigning?

Trump posts campaign video of Arlington National Cemetery visit after 'incident' - ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com/Photos/arlington-national-cemetery-confirms-incident-trump-team-remembrance/story?id=113201141

"Some woman" didn't decide it was against the rules. 

These are Arlington National Cemetery's rules about politicizing grounds

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4852429-what-arlington-national-cemetery-rules-say-about-politicizing-grounds/

FACE

32 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

See that there are 3 graves you can see the names. These other families didn't agree to part of this political stunt.