• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

8 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Did you mean to reply to my post?

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I find it hard to believe Joe Biden won Michigan. A place where every other state wide election was also won by a member of the Democratic party. Just a shocking upset.

Don't forget that while Democrats were stealing the White House in 2020, they forgot to also add to the overall House majority by losing 14 seats to Republicans and narrowing the Dem majority to a razor thin lead. They just can't multi task I guess.

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I find it hard to believe Joe Biden won Michigan. A place where every other state wide election was also won by a member of the Democratic party. Just a shocking upset.

Yes Michigan has so much integrity the Dems excluded them from the 08 primary 

5 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Don't forget that while Democrats were stealing the White House in 2020, they forgot to also add to the overall House majority by losing 14 seats to Republicans and narrowing the Dem majority to a razor thin lead. They just can't multi task I guess.

Yes losing 300k votes, reporting a fake water line break, and boarding up the voting facilities was just for shoe. I mean all those suitcases in the voting area were for the precinct team’s midnight cruise to Mexico 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The damn Dems threw away the primary and illegally funneled funds for Biden to Harris despite fec regulations. Stuffing fake votes and hacking is a bridge too far. 

image.gif.793c56cccc24528b5ea414b5c543392a.gif

46 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes losing 300k votes, reporting a fake water line break, and boarding up the voting facilities was just for shoe. I mean all those suitcases in the voting area were for the precinct team’s midnight cruise to Mexico 

conspiracy theory mood GIF