• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Wow who paid for that?

Thankfully we were able to do “mini IVF” which was much cheaper ($6,000 per round rather than $20,000+). 

The first round was unsuccessful, but only because no eggs were able to be retrieved. So we didn’t attempt an embryo transfer and only had to pay about $2,000 for that round. The second round was the successful one.

Overall we paid around $8,000 between the two (more like 1 1/2) rounds. My parents paid for half to help make their dream of having a grandchild a reality.

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Thankfully we were able to do “mini IVF” which was much cheaper ($6,000 per round rather than $20,000+). 

The first round was unsuccessful, but only because no eggs were able to be retrieved. So we didn’t attempt an embryo transfer and only had to pay about $2,000 for that round. The second round was the successful one.

Overall we paid around $8,000 between the two (more like 1 1/2) rounds. My parents paid for half to help make their dream of having a grandchild a reality.

You know my wife was told the same thing and my son came naturally. We chose not to play God but I think that’s an individual choice. Ivf for pregnancy isn’t the problem. All the surrounding scientific experiments need some ethical regulation 

51 minutes ago, Taylor said:

My daughter was conceived through IVF. My sperm count was fine, but my wife was diagnosed with a condition as a teenager that made it extremely unlikely she could conceive naturally.

Then five months after our daughter was born, we got pregnant the natural way. Go figure.

One of my best friends had the similar situation. They couldn't conceive naturally and ran up a huge bill on failed IVF. So they gave up and adopted non identical twins, both girls. A year later she became pregnant and give birth to non-identical twins, one male, one female. They went from the fewest kids in the family to the most in two years. All have graduated High School and are attending college. 

Another friend had a low sperm count and they decided to forego a donor and went straight to adoption. Their adoption process was lengthy and troubled with the mother holding the baby for an under the table ransom. Not everything is butterflies and rainbows with either choice.

This has nothing to do with making fun of the Democrats wanting to attract men with low testosterone, so they can dominate them. Political parties get the shit they deserve using the tactics and words they chose. 

45 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Don't feel the need to answer that douche. Unless of course you really wanted to. 

24 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You know my wife was told the same thing and my son came naturally. We chose not to play God but I think that’s an individual choice. Ivf for pregnancy isn’t the problem. All the surrounding scientific experiments need some ethical regulation 

We had people praying for us throughout the process. Perhaps it was God’s will to use science and medicine to bring about the miracle of life.

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

One of my best friends had the similar situation. They couldn't conceive naturally and ran up a huge bill on failed IVF. So they gave up and adopted non identical twins, both girls. A year later she became pregnant and give birth to non-identical twins, one male, one female. They went from the fewest kids in the family to the most in two years. All have graduated High School and are attending college. 

Another friend had a low sperm count and they decided to forego a donor and went straight to adoption. Their adoption process was lengthy and troubled with the mother holding the baby for an under the table ransom. Not everything is butterflies and rainbows with either choice.

This has nothing to do with making fun of the Democrats wanting to attract men with low testosterone, so they can dominate them. Political parties get the shit they deserve using the tactics and words they chose. 

The Democrats are talking about it because Republicans and some red states have tried to ban fertility treatment. 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The Democrats are talking about it because Republicans and some red states have tried to ban fertility treatment. 

Yes, and the VP candidate lied about him and his wife's experience that wouldn't be affected by a ban on IVF since there is no egg harvesting involved. Tiny Sperm Count Tim keeps getting caught lying. 

47 minutes ago, Taylor said:

We had people praying for us throughout the process. Perhaps it was God’s will to use science and medicine to bring about the miracle of life.

I’m not saying you’re wrong for having a kid. I’m saying the Ivf industry has some questionable aspects and is placing a lot of kids in the hands of sexual deviants who can’t reproduce on their own. 

57 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yes, and the VP candidate lied about him and his wife's experience that wouldn't be affected by a ban on IVF since there is no egg harvesting involved. Tiny Sperm Count Tim keeps getting caught lying. 

I know you enjoy being intentionally obtuse but this is a lot, even for you.

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m not saying you’re wrong for having a kid. I’m saying the Ivf industry has some questionable aspects and is placing a lot of kids in the hands of sexual deviants who can’t reproduce on their own. 

Link?

Just now, Kotchman said:

What happens to the 600k embryo that aren’t used ?

What does this have to do with sexual deviants?

And do you honestly believe an 8-cell embryo has the same value as a human child?

Just now, Taylor said:

And do you honestly believe an 8-cell embryo has the same value as a human child?

Is there a human child alive today that was never an embryo 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is a gay couple or heterosexual couple having kids through a third party ? There’s an argument to be made this is no different then Abraham