• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

Eventually libs need to own the results of their failed policies and acknowledge that it ain’t Trump driving their votes. There isn’t a lib in here that’s voting Desantis or any other rep. 

The party trying to save democracy has literally denied their constituents right to vote. The Dem convention kicked off with free nut cutting and baby killing yet they’re here to save democracy from Trump. They trust you’ll understand the ends justifies the means and promise you’ll get a vote next time just like the babies that attended opening ceremonies 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

We’ve already adopted half of Marx agenda. In a nutshell commies redistribute wealth by through tax and asset seizure and hand it to losers. They punish achievement and reward losers to create a huge population of government dependent morons. The government controls the media and rigs elections.

The dems similar to the Soviet Union have now pulled bs shenanigans in 4 of the last 5 primaries and now no longer hold presidential primaries. Comrade Kamala wants to fix prices, seize property, and redistribute wealth that is all part of Marxist ideology. 

Yes all these progressive rep like Teddy, Mcain, and Bush are just as guilty with taxes , public education, land grabs , and wealth redistribution. Trump isn’t a small government guy either. He simply pumps the brakes on the utopia libs desire.

It’s actually satanic. Heaven isn’t equal for everyone but hell eliminates individuality and outcomes are equal 

Good lord. This is just a little hyperbolic, don’t you think? I am far more worried about Trump destroying my free way of life than I am Kamala. The country did just fine under Biden, Obama, and Clinton. 

30 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Good lord. This is just a little hyperbolic, don’t you think? I am far more worried about Trump destroying my free way of life than I am Kamala. The country did just fine under Biden, Obama, and Clinton. 

He could use a man like Hoibet Hoover agaaaiiinn

7 hours ago, Kotchman said:

We’ve already adopted half of Marx agenda. In a nutshell commies redistribute wealth by through tax and asset seizure and hand it to losers. They punish achievement and reward losers to create a huge population of government dependent morons. The government controls the media and rigs elections.

The dems similar to the Soviet Union have now pulled bs shenanigans in 4 of the last 5 primaries and now no longer hold presidential primaries. Comrade Kamala wants to fix prices, seize property, and redistribute wealth that is all part of Marxist ideology. 

Yes all these progressive rep like Teddy, Mcain, and Bush are just as guilty with taxes , public education, land grabs , and wealth redistribution. Trump isn’t a small government guy either. He simply pumps the brakes on the utopia libs desire.

It’s actually satanic. Heaven isn’t equal for everyone but hell eliminates individuality and outcomes are equal 

Head Explosion Gif Imgur

11 hours ago, wopphil said:

Why do you fear a Trump presidency? Your money obviously went further. Socially, what policy did he impose that threatened your freedom? 

5 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Head Explosion Gif Imgur

As a business man, you know progressive tax, welfare, and inflation punish success. Yes we aren’t to the point where achieving is impossible but 25k housing checks and college loan forgiveness ain’t fair or good for the country 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

As a business man, you know progressive tax, welfare, and inflation punish success. Yes we aren’t to the point where achieving is impossible but 25k housing checks and college loan forgiveness ain’t fair or good for the country 

This makes more sense than what you were saying before. As they say taking it is one thing but once you start snorting it, it's a problem.  I get it, you had a burn on. Get back to smoking and drinking them. 

image.jpeg

15 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

This makes more sense than what you were saying before. As they say taking it is one thing but once you start snorting it, it's a problem.  I get it, you had a burn on. Get back to smoking and drinking them. 

image.jpeg

I just para phrased Marx. People don’t study the Marxist influence of the progressive era enough. WW2 slowed the onset but both parties have embraced a whole lot of Marx. You should read the communist manifesto 

4 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Why do you fear a Trump presidency? Your money obviously went further. Socially, what policy did he impose that threatened your freedom? 

His tweets were vicious!

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

His tweets were vicious!

Well his trade wars sucked and his idiotic stances on trying to get the Fed to lower interest rates to zero or negative in an economy he constantly bragged about showed he had no clue why that was idiotic thinking.

His tweets could be funny sometimes so that was a plus.

5 hours ago, Kotchman said:

His presidency was milquetoast. Not the worst ever (not even close), but not worthy of a cult following. 

I actually like a couple things he did. I like the First Step Act. I like that he officially made animal cruelty a felony. No war BS, etc...

I don't like what he has said. I don't like that he's on par with Biden mentally now. I don't like how religion has become synonymous with politics for the GOP. 

Will another Trump presidency destroy the country? No. But neither will a Kamala Harris presidency, because she is not a communist.

There are literally subreddits for communists and they fucking hate AOC and Bernie Sanders and basically the entire government. And this is REDDIT. Like, the most liberal/left bias site and social media on the internet. Trust me, we do not live in a communist state, nor will we ever. This has been rotting your brains since the late 1920's. 

10 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

His presidency was milquetoast. Not the worst ever (not even close), but not worthy of a cult following. 

I actually like a couple things he did. I like the First Step Act. I like that he officially made animal cruelty a felony. No war BS, etc...

I don't like what he has said. I don't like that he's on par with Biden mentally now. I don't like how religion has become synonymous with politics for the GOP. 

Will another Trump presidency destroy the country? No. But neither will a Kamala Harris presidency, because she is not a communist.

There are literally subreddits for communists and they fucking hate AOC and Bernie Sanders and basically the entire government. And this is REDDIT. Like, the most liberal/left bias site and social media on the internet. Trust me, we do not live in a communist state, nor will we ever. This has been rotting your brains since the late 1920's. 

Well done.  I'm old and the communist thing probably pre-dates my grandfather. These people need to get some Imodium. I hate this whole doom outlook they keep selling.