• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

Trump names major donors and adult sons to lead transition team

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4830976-trump-transition-team-announced/

Former President Trump on Friday announced the leadership for his transition team that will steer policy and personnel efforts ahead of his potential return to the White House.

Trump’s official transition will be led by two top donors to his campaign: Linda McMahon, who previously served as head of the Small Business Administration during Trump’s first term, and businessman Howard Lutnick, head of the financial firm Cantor Fitzgerald.

McMahon and Lutnick will serve as co-chairs, Trump announced in a press release. His running mate, Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), will serve as an honorary chair, as will his elder sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump.

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Sounds like you and Hannibal Lecter need to take some Cheerios back to your cottage and have some fun. I ate his liver with some cheerios and a natty ice. 

There isn’t a box of cereal in my house. Only married henpecked libs eat cereal. A king is served a hot meal. 

Trump Goes Berserk: 22 Truth Social Posts in Less Than 1 Hour, Comparing Himself to Lincoln, Threatening Women, And Sharing AI-Generated Fake Fan Pics
https://dailyboulder.com/trump-goes-berserk-22-truth-social-posts-in-60-minutes-comparing-himself-to-lincoln-threatening-women-and-sharing-ai-generated-fake-fan-pics/

Among his posts, Trump shared AI-generated images of supposed Taylor Swift fans wearing “Swifties For Trump” T shirts, falsely presenting them as genuine supporters. In another wild claim, he likened his contributions to African American communities to those of Abraham Lincoln, asserting, “I’ve done more for our black population than anyone other than, perhaps, Abraham Lincoln!!! Sorry, but that’s the way it is!!!”

It’s bonkers that Trump’s previous greatest relative edge is now his most significant weakness. He’s clearly less coherent with each passing day, and we’re a long ways from 2028. He’ll be older than Biden is today at the same point in the next presidential term. Honestly, we can’t really afford to have another doddering old man as president for another four years.

Honestly, after he cheated death, I thought he’d be an absolute lock to win. It’s nowhere close to a certainty now.

Fascinating stuff.

40 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

It’s bonkers that Trump’s previous greatest relative edge is now his most significant weakness. He’s clearly less coherent with each passing day, and we’re a long ways from 2028. He’ll be older than Biden is today at the same point in the next presidential term. Honestly, we can’t really afford to have another doddering old man as president for another four years.

Honestly, after he cheated death, I thought he’d be an absolute lock to win. It’s nowhere close to a certainty now.

Fascinating stuff.

Have you heard Comrade Kamala speak? The reality is the parties are fighting for a decreasing number of independents. The Dems could run AOC and in a week she’ll be sharp as a tack and we’re talking swing states as to who wins the election. 

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Have you heard Comrade Kamala speak? The reality is the parties are fighting for a decreasing number of independents. The Dems could run AOC and in a week she’ll be sharp as a tack and we’re talking swing states as to who wins the election. 

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

46 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Fascinating stuff.

Never doubt the ability of either side to screw up what should be a slam dunk but especially an R.  His schtick worked with Warren and Hillary in 2016 but it isn't working so far with Harris.  If he went after the fact she didn't win the D nomination, her record as an AG and senator, her time as VP and pointed out how a few months ago she was considered a liability to Biden he'd be in much better shape but he can't because he's an egomaniac and doesn't like when something doesn't work for him.  I don't doubt his age is a factor but he's also a 78 year old who has spent his entire life getting what he wants, bossing people around and belittling others.  When that doesn't work I don't think he knows how to function.   Anything can happen during the debate because I think they're both terrible candidates but going after R's who don't kiss the ring like Kemp is stupid just like calling out GA voters in 2020 cost him the state.    

42 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Kamala in her one coherent speech came out and endorsed communism. The fact that this is a close race isn’t an indictment of Trump’s ability to campaign. It’s an indictment of the Godless stupidity of the American People. 

Please define communism. 

16 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Please define communism. 

We’ve already adopted half of Marx agenda. In a nutshell commies redistribute wealth by through tax and asset seizure and hand it to losers. They punish achievement and reward losers to create a huge population of government dependent morons. The government controls the media and rigs elections.

The dems similar to the Soviet Union have now pulled bs shenanigans in 4 of the last 5 primaries and now no longer hold presidential primaries. Comrade Kamala wants to fix prices, seize property, and redistribute wealth that is all part of Marxist ideology. 

Yes all these progressive rep like Teddy, Mcain, and Bush are just as guilty with taxes , public education, land grabs , and wealth redistribution. Trump isn’t a small government guy either. He simply pumps the brakes on the utopia libs desire.

It’s actually satanic. Heaven isn’t equal for everyone but hell eliminates individuality and outcomes are equal