• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I think st1ck would agree that a good dig is a good dig but you still have to sort of get it. Do better. What I do like here is it is only four letters to not get and that is much better than your long-winded ones nobody can get. 

I don’t disagree. I often overestimate the intelligence of the group. 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I don’t disagree. I often overestimate the intelligence of the group. 

Or that was really just you after your gay-straight alliance meeting with yourself waving by to yourself before heading to an Applebee's men's room for a date. 

Thank one wasn't worth a shit either.  

59 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Give him a break. WEhat do you expect a journalism major to know about sentence structure?

In journalism school we learned the four Ws: WEho, WEhat, WEhere, and WEhy.

1 hour ago, cals said:

I don’t think he does any thing like a mechanic.

Some stupid Canada thistle weed appeared in our yard and now I have to remove it. My soft, uncalloused hands weren’t made for such labor.

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes now I need you to do some work for magnolia network 

GAF is the one (in)famous for swooping in and claiming to be the answer to Hallmark but with "traditional family values."

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

GAF is the one (in)famous for swooping in and claiming to be the answer to Hallmark but with "traditional family values."

Yes not sure if we have that but Bure is easy on the eyes. She came a long ways from being the chubby kid. 

I’m sure Trump isn’t as sharp as he once was. However libs in here downplayed Biden’s decline until the end. In her best day, Harris is well below Trump and she knows it. The Dems just need to hide her long enough for the deep state to eliminate Trump or steal the election. 

10 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’m sure Trump isn’t as sharp as he once was. However libs in here downplayed Biden’s decline until the end. In her best day, Harris is well below Trump and she knows it. The Dems just need to hide her long enough for the deep state to eliminate Trump or steal the election. 

Sounds like you and Hannibal Lecter need to take some Cheerios back to your cottage and have some fun. I ate his liver with some cheerios and a natty ice.