• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

He is the Kamala of the trans world. First he was a drag queen but now he is a staunch Republican. 

I see the words you typed out but I don't think there is any meaning in the order in which you have them. 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Y’all know that tampon Tim was President of the queer club in HS

Do you think anyone here was the President of the Queer Club at their high school?

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I think Taylor waited until college 

I was pretty centrist back then (but like the centrists here, I was actually very conservative).

One year in HS I remember the Gay Straight Alliance did a “vow of silence” event where they dressed in all black and sat at the center of school, totally silent, to protest prejudice and hatred.

Being the centrist I didn’t participate and acted like it didn’t happen.

One of my buddies showed up in all white, I guess to protest the protest. My other buddy quipped, “Are you late for the Klan meeting, James?”

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I was pretty centrist back then (but like the centrists here, I was actually very conservative).

One year in HS I remember the Gay Straight Alliance did a “vow of silence” event where they dressed in all black and sat at the center of school, totally silent, to protest prejudice and hatred.

Being the centrist I didn’t participate and acted like it didn’t happen.

One of my buddies showed up in all white, I guess to protest the protest. My other buddy quipped, “Are you late for the Klan meeting, James?”

I never see such stuff as that. I remember seeing like 4 in college celebrating national coming out day which happened to be my neighbors bday so we have him shit. 

21 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I never see such stuff as that. I remember seeing like 4 in college celebrating national coming out day which happened to be my neighbors bday so we have him shit. 

My wife’s asshole and homophobic stepdad once took the family to Disneyland. Unbeknownst to him it was Gay Day and the people in support wore red. He happened to be wearing a red T-shirt and kept getting hit on by gay dudes. 

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

My wife’s asshole and homophobic stepdad once took the family to Disneyland. Unbeknownst to him it was Gay Day and the people in support wore red. He happened to be wearing a red T-shirt and kept getting hit on by gay dudes. 

That’s when you pay Disney price for a new shirt

29 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Odd you would refer to your wife's asshole going to Disneyland with her homophobic step-dad. 

15 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Is that stick’s lover?

I think st1ck would agree that a good dig is a good dig but you still have to sort of get it. Do better. What I do like here is it is only four letters to not get and that is much better than your long-winded ones nobody can get.