• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

Trump and his allies once cheered hacked materials. No longer, now that they say he's a target | AP News

https://apnews.com/article/trump-campaign-hacking-iran-769d8411d9a13ef9a0e039c0b6c3b032

Donald Trump was once a cheerleader of publicizing hacked materials. “Russia, if you’re listening,” Trump said during a press conference in his 2016 presidential run, when Hillary Clinton’s deleted personal emails were a hot topic, “I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

“I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” he said back then.

That changed when Trump’s latest presidential campaign declared this weekend it had been hacked by Iran. “Any media or news outlet reprinting documents or internal communications are doing the bidding of America’s enemies and doing exactly what they want,” Steven Cheung, the campaign’s communications director, said in a statement on Saturday announcing that the campaign had been hacked.

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I've been recuperating. I chose shark over electrocution for too many reasons to list, guess I was wrong.

I figured you’d been banned for being a dude and funny.

Former President Donald Trump spoke with tech billionaire Elon Musk in an overarching, lengthy interview Monday evening on X as Vice President Kamala Harris continues avoiding the media since landing on the top of the Democratic ticket for the White House.

"It's pretty sad when you think that somebody that does this for a living can't answer a question or is afraid to do an interview, and in her case, with a very friendly interview. She's got all friendly interviewers," Trump said of Harris Monday evening during his roughly two-hour interview with Musk on X Space.

Trump's comments come as Harris has avoided the media for 22 days. She has snubbed formal press conferences or sit-down interviews, including for a Time magazine cover story, since she emerged as the DNC's nominee for the White House after President Biden dropped out of the race last month.

"She is considered more liberal, by far, than Bernie Sanders. She's a radical-left lunatic. And if she's going to be our president, very quickly you're not going to have a country anymore. And she'll go back to all the things that she believes in. She believes in defunding the police. She believes in no fracking, zero," Trump added of Harris.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-chats-musk-overarching-interview-harris-continues-snubbing-media

Ahead of next month's presidential debate on ABC News, a potential conflict of interest is raising eyebrows. 

Dana Walden, a senior Disney executive whose portfolio includes ABC News, is one of Vice President Kamala Harris' "extraordinary friends," according to a report in the New York Times. Walden and Harris have known each other since 1994, while their husbands, Matt Walden and Doug Emhoff, have known each other since the 1980s. 

Dana Walden has donated to dozens of Democrats and contributed to Harris’s political campaigns since at least 2003, when she ran for district attorney in San Francisco. She went on to donate to her subsequent campaigns for California Attorney General and U.S. Senate, as well as her 2020 White House bid. Harris even credited Dana and Matt for her marriage at a fundraiser in April 2022, which was held at Walden's home in Los Angeles. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/disney-executives-close-friendship-kamala-harris-under-scrutiny-abc-hosts-critical-debate

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Ahead of next month's presidential debate on ABC News, a potential conflict of interest is raising eyebrows. 

Dana Walden, a senior Disney executive whose portfolio includes ABC News, is one of Vice President Kamala Harris' "extraordinary friends," according to a report in the New York Times. Walden and Harris have known each other since 1994, while their husbands, Matt Walden and Doug Emhoff, have known each other since the 1980s. 

Dana Walden has donated to dozens of Democrats and contributed to Harris’s political campaigns since at least 2003, when she ran for district attorney in San Francisco. She went on to donate to her subsequent campaigns for California Attorney General and U.S. Senate, as well as her 2020 White House bid. Harris even credited Dana and Matt for her marriage at a fundraiser in April 2022, which was held at Walden's home in Los Angeles. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/disney-executives-close-friendship-kamala-harris-under-scrutiny-abc-hosts-critical-debate

No way, that's hilarious. 

Elon Musk to address Twitter Inc. employees at company-wide meet- The Daily  Episode Network

Lara Trump suggests 'deep state' behind Donald Trump campaign's troubles

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4825419-lara-trump-accuses-deep-state/

“We’re not dealing with amateurs here,” Hannity said. “Now they have gone hard after Elon Musk tonight, and limiting the number of people that could listen to your father-in-law earlier tonight.”

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Lara Trump suggests 'deep state' behind Donald Trump campaign's troubles

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4825419-lara-trump-accuses-deep-state/

“We’re not dealing with amateurs here,” Hannity said. “Now they have gone hard after Elon Musk tonight, and limiting the number of people that could listen to your father-in-law earlier tonight.”

The number 1 and 2 most successful billionaires ever being hacked by Sleepy Joe.  What does that say? If the Elon/Trump thing doesn't boost Trump I think it will beautiful if Trump throws him under the bus. Toughest questions ever, worse than what they did to Oppenheimer. I know smart. 

13 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

The number 1 and 2 most successful billionaires ever being hacked by Sleepy Joe.  What does that say? If the Elon/Trump thing doesn't boost Trump I think it will beautiful if Trump throws him under the bus. Toughest questions ever, worse than what they did to Oppenheimer. I know smart. 

He's done it before.

donald-trump-elon-musk-fued-04.jpeg