• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

59 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Do you think any millennials really want Daddy Walz and Momma Kamala telling them everything to think and say? JD will look at him in a debate and say, sure thing Dad. And that will be the end of Walz's appeal to the millennials.

The only millennials who like Vance are those freak Twitch streamers who give Trump Cyber Trucks.

Tbf I was wrong saying he was "making shit up" when talking about public school teachers. I actually don't doubt that sexual assault is a serious issue in schools and teachers will make up the majority of those offenses. 

Now assuming all public teachers are liberals or at least only the ones that touch kids is pretty funny. It's just another way the rightoids want to attack education. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Tbf I was wrong saying he was "making shit up" when talking about public school teachers. I actually don't doubt that sexual assault is a serious issue in schools and teachers will make up the majority of those offenses. 

Now assuming all public teachers are liberals or at least only the ones that touch kids is pretty funny. It's just another way the rightoids want to attack education. 

A large majority of public teachers are liberals. Of that everyone should have no doubt. To frame what I said as an attack on education though…that’s a little weird.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That’s cool that you’re not a made up person, but…

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Please walk us through how you went from a Bernie Sanders supporter to Donald Trump in the span of a few months.

I'll cut to the chase for you. It's because you're an easily manipulated moron. 

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Pretty sure drag queens assault everyone’s eyes at all times by existing.

And that’s the same thing as molesting children? Maybe take a break from the internet bro. “Amish for 24 Hours” is a good practice.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

A large majority of public teachers are liberals. Of that everyone should have no doubt. To frame what I said as an attack on education though…that’s a little weird.

If that’s true, maybe it’s because the more educated one is, the more progressive they are likely to be.

Those like Blarg who skipped college were smart enough to have successful careers but seemed to miss out on key critical thinking skills.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm still waiting for your first source but, link?

As for your second point, the GOP is literally trying to cut funding for education.

https://www.k12dive.com/news/Republican-budget-proposed-education-Title-iX-special-education/719997/

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Please walk us through how you went from a Bernie Sanders supporter to Donald Trump in the span of a few months.

I'll cut to the chase for you. It's because you're an easily manipulated moron. 

Been through it many times already. 

if that were true, you should be able to easily convince me of anything right?

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It’s a counter to the psycho lefties narrative that churches are just a bunch of pedophile rings

Who is saying that? I have an interesting perspective in that I was entrenched in the evangelical world for years but am now a psycho lefty.

Churches are not a hotbed of pedophilia or sexual assault. But churches are, on the large, very very ineffective at responding to sexual assault that occurs within the church walls and/or involves church members.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm still waiting for your first source but, link?

As for your second point, the GOP is literally trying to cut funding for education.

https://www.k12dive.com/news/Republican-budget-proposed-education-Title-iX-special-education/719997/

The entire department of education should be eliminated, actually. Your link doesn’t go nearly far enough. That’s not the same thing as being anti education. the federal agency is a net negative.

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Says the guy that can’t help bringing politics into the main board at least once a week

I do that for funsies. But I could use a 24 hour internet fast, sure.