• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Trump was correct. The interview was not professional to start out without a proper introduction and the first question was more of a rebuke than anything else.

Interviewers are not supposed to be hostile adversaries but fact finders. The crowd didn't appreciate her approach and turned against her quickly. 

Yet, her comments were factual. 

19 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Not only is he a racist he is a coward. Sacred to debate VP Harris and on January 6 he hides yes hides in WH basement while his mob storms the capital. People lives were ruined that day and he could care less. 

He actually hides on January 6 because it’s Eric Trump’s birthday, and he’s deeply ashamed of the poor lad.

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It's interesting how two sides can interpret the same thing so differently. 

Left: "Look at this idiot, they're laughing at him!"

Right: "He has the audience in the palm of his hand!"

This is a good point and you are 100% correct. 

I think he ultimately flubbed the interview but not to the extent the left is making it. It hasn't moved the needle either way.

But you can't sit there and tell me this man doesn't know how to talk to a crowd. Doesn't matter who is out there. Dude is just good at this. 

Kamala is not. She has to prove herself to independent voters because she's giving off Hillary vibes and I fucking hate it. Like she's just earned it so she can dial down the effort. Same with black voters. You just going to assume you have their vote? Bitch you were a DA. 

Trump was in an already "hostile" environment (hostile as in, not at one of his rallies) and still did it. One side will see it as bad for him, one side will see it as good. Unfortunately open-mindedness died years ago. I'm guilty of it. We all are. 

2 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

Not only is he a racist he is a coward. Sacred to debate VP Harris and on January 6 he hides yes hides in WH basement while his mob storms the capital. People lives were ruined that day and he could care less. 

I blame Pence. He’s the coward that refused to exercise his constitutional powers and allowed Biden to ruin the lives of black Americans. 

Most Americans and especially blacks are worse off today than under Trump. Yet Trump is the racist. I don’t think Trump can overcome the fraud. If he does Kamala ain’t going to transfer authority without a fight. 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

This is a good point and you are 100% correct. 

I think he ultimately flubbed the interview but not to the extent the left is making it. It hasn't moved the needle either way.

But you can't sit there and tell me this man doesn't know how to talk to a crowd. Doesn't matter who is out there. Dude is just good at this. 

Kamala is not. She has to prove herself to independent voters because she's giving off Hillary vibes and I fucking hate it. Like she's just earned it so she can dial down the effort. Same with black voters. You just going to assume you have their vote? Bitch you were a DA. 

Trump was in an already "hostile" environment (hostile as in, not at one of his rallies) and still did it. One side will see it as bad for him, one side will see it as good. Unfortunately open-mindedness died years ago. I'm guilty of it. We all are. 

This is a very good, level headed, neutral take.

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I blame Pence. He’s the coward that refused to exercise his constitutional powers and allowed Biden to ruin the lives of black Americans. 

Trump lost the election, blame the guy who did his job. THE COWARD TRUMP did not fight like hell in the basement of the WH. He ran away, maybe he had a date with stormy. I wonder who his wife is sleeping with now.

1 minute ago, Angels 1961 said:

Trump lost the election, blame the guy who did his job. THE COWARD TRUMP did not fight like hell in the basement of the WH. He ran away, maybe he had a date with stormy. I wonder who his wife is sleeping with now.

Wondering Ben Franklin GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

4 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Most Americans and especially blacks are worse off today than under Trump. Yet Trump is the racist. I don’t think Trump can overcome the fraud. If he does Kamala ain’t going to transfer authority without a fight. 

Except of course for the dead ones, who are even worse off, due to the incompetence of a "leader" whose idea of a solution was opening everything up, bleach, bright lights, ivermectin and hydroxycloroquine, rather than social distancing, masks and vaccines.  If he hadn't screwed that up so royally, he probably would have won the election.  Oh wait....in his own warped mind, he did.

8 hours ago, Kotchman said:

African-American unemployment history. 

Screenshot_20240801_044753_Chrome.jpg

6 hours ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

Except of course for the dead ones, who are even worse off, due to the incompetence of a "leader" whose idea of a solution was opening everything up, bleach, bright lights, ivermectin and hydroxycloroquine, rather than social distancing, masks and vaccines.  If he hadn't screwed that up so royally, he probably would have won the election.  Oh wait....in his own warped mind, he did.

Yes so many people died that we have record homelessness and housing shortages 

3 hours ago, Rico said:

African-American unemployment history. 

Screenshot_20240801_044753_Chrome.jpg

In 2019 the African American unemployment rate was 6.15% down from 9.5% when the Obama administration left office. By April of 2020 the US unemployment rate was 14.8% because of Covid lock downs. Your table is showing whatever gains may have occurred after work was restored for all Americans, has dissipated.

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

In 2019 the African American unemployment rate was 6.15% down from 9.5% when the Obama administration left office. By April of 2020 the US unemployment rate was 14.8% because of Covid lock downs. Your table is showing whatever gains may have occurred after work was restored for all Americans, has dissipated.

He knows all this. He just apparently thinks everyone is as stupid as he is and won't notice somehow.

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

He knows all this. He just apparently thinks everyone is as stupid as he is and won't notice somehow.

The black unemployment rates are still more than 2% higher than the national average. 

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yes.  All Americans are better off now than when Trump left office.