• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

59 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It's like watching Joe Biden's campaign four years ago. You can smell the cognitive decline starting out of the rail station. 

In fairness, he will have to decline at a faster rate than Joe to even approach Kamala’s ceiling 

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It's interesting how two sides can interpret the same thing so differently. 

Left: "Look at this idiot, they're laughing at him!"

Right: "He has the audience in the palm of his hand!"

I wonder who’s correct! 

“No Donald, the black journalists were laughing with you, not at you!”

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I wonder who’s correct! 

“No Donald, the black journalists were laughing with you, not at you!”

Yes, I'm sure you believe your side is always the correct one. Was this just a gathering of black journalists or something?

He's got plenty of people cheering for him here:

23 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

You might be the most hated in this GOP forum, but pretty god damn witty one there

I think Kotchman is most hated because he exposes all the things the cons think but don’t want said out loud.

Trump was correct. The interview was not professional to start out without a proper introduction and the first question was more of a rebuke than anything else.

Interviewers are not supposed to be hostile adversaries but fact finders. The crowd didn't appreciate her approach and turned against her quickly. 

48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think Kotchman is most hated because he exposes all the things the cons think but don’t want said out loud.

Yes it’s amazing how controversial God’s law , Jesus is King , don’t kill babies and don’t do it in the butt can be. Then I realized I’m probably going to soft on the love of money. Ultimately the love of money is probably the reason so many people don’t share my sentiments above. 

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Trump was correct. The interview was not professional to start out without a proper introduction and the first question was more of a rebuke than anything else.

Interviewers are not supposed to be hostile adversaries but fact finders. The crowd didn't appreciate her approach and turned against her quickly. 

Poor Trump the victim.