• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

51 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Obese white people in Wisconsin don’t like women. More news at 10.

You are slipping, you forgot women of color. Turn in your lib card, loser. 

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm just going by this, and assuming the single women and lesbians are fat asses. Makes sense to me.

image.png.d0aa1ffcf609cac076fa4aeddafac313.png

Ok so just making shit up. 

Possibly the most discouraging thing about living in this country, moreso than even the fact that people are willing to elect retards like Joe and Kamala and support gay marriage and abortion, is that the average woman here now weighs 170 pounds

6 minutes ago, mmc said:

Possibly the most discouraging thing about living in this country, moreso than even the fact that people are willing to elect retards like Joe and Kamala and support gay marriage and abortion, is that the average woman here now weighs 170 pounds

I am so happy to support gay marriage and abortion. 

I'm on the fence about fat chicks.

49 minutes ago, mmc said:

What the fuck, dude? Are you Mr. Greek God Body to complain about the average woman weighing 170 pounds? Holy shit. Just listen to yourself.

Also, if that’s your most discouraging thing about living in America, you have a very great life.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What the fuck, dude? Are you Mr. Greek God Body to complain about the average woman weighing 170 pounds? Holy shit. Just listen to yourself.

Also, if that’s your most discouraging thing about living in America, you have a very great life.

No but I am a mere 165 pounds (and this is after I started working out and intentionally trying to bulk, I was 145 for most of the last few years) and the idea that I may have to end up with a woman who weighs more than me is a depressing one.  If fat girls are your thing more power to you though

7 minutes ago, mmc said:

No but I am a mere 165 pounds (and this is after I started working out and intentionally trying to bulk, I was 145 for most of the last few years) and the idea that I may have to end up with a woman who weighs more than me is a depressing one.  If fat girls are your thing more power to you though

Here's what 170 pounds looks like:

cameron-brink-2-copy.jpg

Sad.

4 minutes ago, mmc said:

No but I am a mere 165 pounds (and this is after I started working out and intentionally trying to bulk, I was 145 for most of the last few years).

Make sure you’re getting anywhere from .8 to one gram of protein per body lb you weigh per day as you work out, if you’re not already doing so.

As for the woman comment weighing more than you, it’s a two way street. The type of woman you might want when it comes to physical attraction might not be interested in a skinny guy. 

If you’re not attracted to someone that weighs more than you, that’s fine. But I can think of worse things about America than that.

5 minutes ago, mmc said:

This is what 170 pounds looks like if you’re 6’3.  Most women are not

Your theoretical wife will gain weight when she’s pregnant. Will you be the ahole who makes her feel bad for that?

39 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Make sure you’re getting anywhere from .8 to one gram of protein per body lb you weigh per day as you work out, if you’re not already doing so.

As for the woman comment weighing more than you, it’s a two way street. The type of woman you might want when it comes to physical attraction might not be interested in a skinny guy. 

If you’re not attracted to someone that weighs more than you, that’s fine. But I can think of worse things about America than that.

I mean I don't disagree with that, if I didn't think I would be more physically attractive if I filled out I wouldn't be actively trying to gain weight.  I disagree though that obesity isn't a serious problem in this country

12 minutes ago, mmc said:

Funny stuff coming from a dude whose entire public persona is being a caricature of women

Michelle Obama is a dude? 

That's the first time I have heard this said by anyone. 

6 minutes ago, mmc said:

I mean I don't disagree with that, if I didn't think I would be more physically attractive if I filled out I wouldn't be actively trying to gain weight.  I disagree though that obesity isn't a serious problem in this country

Obesity is an issue in America for men, women and children, we don't disagree. So if that's your concern, I understand. I guess the way I interpreted your post, you seemed more concerned about your physical attraction to women was the issue and how that made America somewhat terrible. But again, that isn't just a female issue here in the U.S. 

And putting on twenty pounds in a few years (assuming a good chunk of that is muscle) is pretty good and you should feel accomplished. Keep doing progressive overload for both weight and reps, getting 7-9 hours of sleep at night, and of course my protein suggestion I posted about earlier, and you'll be just fine.