• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

Just now, Jason said:

Well the vagina is the bloodiest so he was wrong 

That's only two days a month and doesn't require a .223 to graze it to start bleeding.

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It is a narrative on their part to minimize the assassination attempt by trying to discredit what he said. They never should have touched the subject since they are not able to say he was wrong. They only did it to basically bark out, it was only an owie. Subtext is their game, a Democrat dog whistle that Trump never was really hurt or in danger. 

Stretch Armstrong 90S GIF

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm gonna leave this here for shits and giggles. I prefer actual articles over twitter links. 😀👍 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/fact-checking-trumps-rnc-speech

That’s probably the most pathetic, sorrowful and out-right sad article I’ve ever read in my life. Holyshit you guys must be so depressed that you have those pill organizers on your kitchen counters to remember which SSRIs to take each day. I can’t even relate to this shit. 

1 hour ago, Amazing Larry said:

That’s probably the most pathetic, sorrowful and out-right sad article I’ve ever read in my life. Holyshit you guys must be so depressed that you have those pill organizers on your kitchen counters to remember which SSRIs to take each day. I can’t even relate to this shit. 

Why am I not surprised you don't like a fact check article.