• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Wait....is this a self-aware moment? Do you actually get it?

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I don’t get it. Now we know civilization began in the Middle East. At one point in history did the world draw permanent boundaries according to skin color ?

Just now, Kotchman said:

I don’t get it. Now we know civilization began in the Middle East. At one point in history did the world draw permanent boundaries according to skin color ?

Who said anything about skin color?

smh GIF

I missed Trump’s speech but the general concensus was it was a win for the Democrats. He had the moment in time to literally say almost nothing but pick the words very carefully. Distill it to a Veni vidi vici moment that people could rally to and then mic drop. Instead he committed an hour and 30 minutes giving the Democrats soundbites to use against him. He has a retarded campaign manager. 

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I missed Trump’s speech but the general concensus was it was a win for the Democrats. He had the moment in time to literally say almost nothing but pick the words very carefully. Distill it to a Veni vidi vici moment that people could rally to and then mic drop. Instead he committed an hour and 30 minutes giving the Democrats soundbites to use against him. He has a retarded campaign manager. 

I mean that's basically it. If he took a single baby step towards actual "unity" then the Dems are fucking buried. Instead he had to get all his "Greatest Hits" in there and it was the exact same shit as always. 

He was given a wide open Pick 6 and fumbled. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I watched about thirty minutes of it and it got really boring. He wasn’t talking shit like he usually does but that’s about the only difference. It didn’t sound divisive to me. I’m interested in what the Dems will say at the DNC as their whole platform has been Trump is literally Hitler and will destroy Democracy. That is divisive. I’m certain we aren’t going to get actual plans on how each side wants to accomplish its goals. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

2020 should have already told you that.  Trump would have won easily in 2020. But while Biden hid in his bunker.  Trump kept his mouth going.  2024 could be the same thing all over again.

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

2020 should have already told you that.  Trump would have won easily in 2020. But while Biden hid in his bunker.  Trump kept his mouth going.  2024 could be the same thing all over again.

Are we still actually using this narrative?

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

If he took a single baby step towards actual "unity" then the Dems are fucking buried.

So it's in the bag? Togetherness and unity was a theme throughout the night.

Before you guys barf shit out of your mouths you should maybe do a little research so you know what you're talking about.

13 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

So it's in the bag? Togetherness and unity was a theme throughout the night.

Before you guys barf shit out of your mouths you should maybe do a little research so you know what you're talking about.

Sorry I don't follow far-right sources on twitter to get all the updates live while I watch the convention live and touch myself. 

He spent the majority of his stupid speech attacking Biden and making up shit and "barfing" up the same stuff he always says. 

But hey, he started off well! 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Sorry I don't follow far-right sources on twitter to get all the updates live while I watch the convention live and touch myself. 

He spent the majority of his stupid speech attacking Biden and making up shit and "barfing" up the same stuff he always says. 

But hey, he started off well! 

No worries. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

52 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Nope, they can't hide Biden from his deterioration like in 2020, his candidacy is dead on the floor of the DNC. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm gonna leave this here for shits and giggles. I prefer actual articles over twitter links. 😀👍 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/fact-checking-trumps-rnc-speech

Holy shit, these asshole fact checked his ear bleed and have to say, mostly true? They fucking nit picked it but didn't disprove what he said. NPR has gone to shit.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Holy shit, these asshole fact checked his ear bleed and have to say, mostly true? They fucking nit picked it but didn't disprove what he said. NPR has gone to shit.

Did you read it? He said it's the "bloodiest part of the body" which couldn't be confirmed. 

On 7/17/2024 at 5:38 PM, Amazing Larry said:

Yikes

interesting (but not terribly surprising) that they have him entering the lower part of the aircraft instead of climbing the full set of steps up to the main cabin door. 

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Did you read it? He said it's the "bloodiest part of the body" which couldn't be confirmed. 

It is a narrative on their part to minimize the assassination attempt by trying to discredit what he said. They never should have touched the subject since they are not able to say he was wrong. They only did it to basically bark out, it was only an owie. Subtext is their game, a Democrat dog whistle that Trump never was really hurt or in danger.