• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

17 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Well ... yeah.  Joe's a little sleepy. 

I'm sure there's a way to turn that into a nickname.

Sorry, I should have referenced I was talking about his party in my pun. Inauguration day 2020 they should have already known we have one run here with this guy, we should have a plan for next time in place and don't fuck it up. Kamala was never the answer and at this point she is just Joe's baggage. The dementia, which is real, is sad to see anymore. Now the DNC is running around wondering if they should just change socks and wear the same funky smelling sneakers.  I call it sleepy DNC.  Just call it for Trump tomorrow, I vote for that, without having to vote for him. it's only going to get more unbearable. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Sorry, I should have referenced I was talking about his party in my pun. Inauguration day 2020 they should have already known we have one run here with this guy, we should have a plan for next time in place and don't fuck it up. Kamala was never the answer and at this point she is just Joe's baggage. The dementia, which is real, is sad to see anymore. Now the DNC is running around wondering if they should just change socks and wear the same funky smelling sneakers.  I call it sleepy DNC.  Just call it for Trump tomorrow, I vote for that, without having to vote for him. it's only going to get more unbearable. 

Did the dementia start in 2020 or was he on point here.

Larry can purchase my Go Undetected kit for $299.99.  Includes plastic stick-on stones, stethoscope , paper smock and for an additional $99.99 a paper Sari for the mother in law. Here is my lawn guy and his family.  Neighbors wave and call him doc. 

Indian Doctors Team Photos and Images & Pictures | Shutterstock

Buy two and you get this official voter id. They really don't know the difference in Texas. 

Watch The Indian Doctor | Prime Video