• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

There are the Kotchman Christian nationalists who like to lick Israel's taint and the mmc Christian nationalists who simply hate the Jews.

And then they’re those unbelievers that also hate Jews. Know any of them?

Just now, Adam said:

I would love for him to win. I feel like he will kill more brown foreigners than any president ever

Win what? The New Hampshire campaign event?

30 minutes ago, Adam said:

I would  be interested to see him. I feel like he will kill more brown foreigners than any president ever

Biden's going to set a high bar for him to clear

41 minutes ago, Adam said:

You don't think he'll replace Biden?

No. In the very unlikely event that Biden got replaced, it would likely be Gretchen Whitmer.

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

No. In the very unlikely event that Biden got replaced, it would likely be Gretchen Whitmer.

No idea how the decision makers feel but she makes the most sense. She would take Michigan which is one of the 7 states the election is likely to come down to. Newsom has done a terrible job in CA and I don’t think his brand of politics translate at the national level.  

Just now, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

No idea how the decision makers feel but she makes the most sense. She would take Michigan which is one of the 7 states the election is likely to come down to. Newsom has done a terrible job in CA and I don’t think his brand of politics translate at the national level.  

I wouldn’t say Newsom has done a terrible job with CA. I’d say he’s done a job with CA. But yes.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I wouldn’t say Newsom has done a terrible job with CA. I’d say he’s done a job with CA. But yes.

I'd like to see the list of positives he could present to a national audience. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

No way. They would have to give Kamala the boot and her base will freak out and that will look racist. 

Nah. Dems are racist AF