• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

President Pole  

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Prosecutor
    • The Felon

2 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

image.png

In some ways this correct. I’ll argue this is a bit over complicated and the right side is too large. The blue is basically anti God, the middle worships money, and the far right are God fearing Americans. 

11 hours ago, Kotchman said:

In some ways this correct. I’ll argue this is a bit over complicated and the right side is too large. The blue is basically anti God, the middle worships money, and the far right are God fearing Americans. 

The "middle" on the chart is how Dems and Reps are the same. Meaning, their differences are mostly rhetorical and lip-service. 

25 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

The "middle" on the chart is how Dems and Reps are the same. Meaning, their differences are mostly rhetorical and lip-service. 

Evidently when Kotchman dropped out of elementary school, the teacher of the schoolhouse hadn't gone over pie charts yet.

36 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I get it. What I’m saying is the overlap is primarily driven by money. Cals might be a rep but dems favor lawyers. Same goes for a lot of union support for Dems. 

12 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

I guess CNN won’t be controlling the narrative. (sad face)

This copyrighted telecast is presented by the authority of CNN and may not be reproduced or retransmitted in ANY form and the accounts and descriptions of this debate may not be disseminated without the express written consent of CNN.

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I get it. What I’m saying is the overlap is primarily driven by money. Cals might be a rep but dems favor lawyers. Same goes for a lot of union support for Dems. 

Which means both parties are primarily driven by money - the parts on either side are (mostly) lip-service to their base.

Similarly with Trump: he likes to court the most wacko Christian Conservatives with stuff like the 2025 BS, but he's always going to follow the money and what aggrandizes his ego. Biden--who has been harsher on crime than just about anyone, and is about as warhawkish as you get--will try to appease the left, or send his lapdog Bernie out to reel in nice lefties like Taylor.

In the end, both parties serve their corporate overlords, who in turn serve the big banks, who in turn seemingly serve Moloch/the Annunaki/the Archons.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Evidently when Kotchman dropped out of elementary school, the teacher of the schoolhouse hadn't gone over pie charts yet.

Evidently when Taylor dropped out of elementary school, the teacher of the schoolhouse hadn't gone over the differences between venn diagrams and pie charts yet.

2 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Which means both parties are primarily driven by money - the parts on either side are (mostly) lip-service to their base.

Similarly with Trump: he likes to court the most wacko Christian Conservatives with stuff like the 2025 BS, but he's always going to follow the money and what aggrandizes his ego. Biden--who has been harsher on crime than just about anyone, and is about as warhawkish as you get--will try to appease the left, or send his lapdog Bernie out to reel in nice lefties like Taylor.

In the end, both parties serve their corporate overlords, who in turn serve the big banks, who in turn seemingly serve Moloch/the Annunaki/the Archons.

I mostly agree. Ultimately the money and and the anti God knowingly or unknowingly are working toward the same goal. Global government United against Israel and Christians is the end game. 

14 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Correct. That's why they injected tranny shit into the culture a few years ago. Keep people fighting about the shit the powerful don't give two fucks about - chicks with dicks and dead babies

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

Correct. That's why they injected tranny shit into the culture a few years ago. Keep people fighting about the shit the powerful don't give two fucks about - chicks with dicks and dead babies

You're becoming more and more cantankerous with age. Check yourself before you become Blarg Jr.