• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I'm coming back to So. Cal. everyone! AngelsWin.com - OC Miracle League day on July 22nd

Chuck

19 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

So this Friday we're meeting up at 3pm at Villains Brewery in Anaheim. @James got us a few tables (we may need to get more James, we'll talk offline). 

We got the spot until 5pm. We're then heading over to Brewery X around 5pm where our cars will be parked as we're Ubering/Lyfting from Brewery X because the parking at Villains is not ideal from what I understand. I'm going to get a pizza at Brewery X and one of their beers. 

Then we'll head over to the game. Shohei Ohtani is scheduled to pitch. I was originally going to post up somewhere and watch the game since I was going on Saturday, but Ohtani is pitching so I will be there. Still need to get tickets. 

Anyhow, that's the plan. Hope to see you either at Villains or Brewery X for an hour or so before the game. 

See you all there. 

Awesome, can't wait Chuck!

19 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

So this Friday we're meeting up at 3pm at Villains Brewery in Anaheim. @James got us a few tables (we may need to get more James, we'll talk offline). 

We got the spot until 5pm. We're then heading over to Brewery X around 5pm where our cars will be parked as we're Ubering/Lyfting from Brewery X because the parking at Villains is not ideal from what I understand. I'm going to get a pizza at Brewery X and one of their beers. 

Then we'll head over to the game. Shohei Ohtani is scheduled to pitch. I was originally going to post up somewhere and watch the game since I was going on Saturday, but Ohtani is pitching so I will be there. Still need to get tickets. 

Anyhow, that's the plan. Hope to see you either at Villains or Brewery X for an hour or so before the game. 

See you all there. 

cool stuff. thanks.

in my phone i'm finding 3 addresses for brewery X. which one are we going to?

40 minutes ago, cals said:

Let’s not forget that I told Chuck months ago that I was coming to Nashville and then like 2 months later he announces his return to SoCal the same days I’m in Nashville.

Coincidence?  I think not.

Nah just weird timing. We're buying my sister in law's newish Lexus SUV because she had to have a Tesla and we're driving it back. This weekend is the only one that worked for her and us with our busy summer schedules.

17 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

Last time and only Time we meet face to face You big timed me. Invited me up to your suite and when we came you never answered the door so I will pass on meeting u again my dogs are more important