• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I'm coming back to So. Cal. everyone! AngelsWin.com - OC Miracle League day on July 22nd

Chuck

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 2.16.33 PM.png

Hey guys, I'm back to So. Cal and the Big A July 21st and 22nd. Hope to see some of you again, or meet some of you for the first time.

I'm looking at coordinating a meet and greet, pre-game drinks & food at a Brewery or Restaurant nearby the Big-A on Friday, July 21st and we'll have a tailgate party at the Big A before the game on Saturday, the 22nd as well.

The OC Miracle League is raffling off prizes which funds will go toward the Miracle League, and will have group tickets as well. 

From Steel Morris who runs the OC Miracle League:

"A quick reminder about the Angels game on Saturday July 22nd. I have received RSVPs from about half of you and have added you to our spreadsheet. If you have not yet sent me and RSVP and want to come to the game, PLEASE DO SO NOW! Tailgate will start about 3:30 and I'll send location info soon. You can RVSP for tickets from Steel by sending him an email here: steel.morris@gmail.com

More about the OC Miracle League here: https://ocmiracleleague.com/

We are also continuing to offer tickets for the drawing for the David Fletcher Autographed Jersey, Family Four Pack Disneyland Tickets valid for both Disneyland and California Adventure, and other great prizes. Since it will be a drawing that you DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN, if you want to buy additional tickets, we will accept payment through Venmo, Zelle, and PayPal, and we will fill out your information for you and text you the ticket numbers. Tickets are $1 for 1, $10 for 12, and $20 for 30. Just be sure to include a note with your payment "For Tickets" and we'll take care of it for you."

IMG_2251.jpg

Here's our VENMO and Zelle QR codes

MLOC QR Code Venmo.jpg

MLOC QR Code Zelle.png

• Chuck changed the title to I'm coming back to So. Cal. everyone! AngelsWin.com - OC Miracle League day on July 22nd
46 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

That’s awesome @Chuckster70.  Maybe The Tilted Kilt patio again?  Looking forward to it.  Hope to see some AW friendly faces again, especially now that @mmcis of legal drinking age now.

@PattyD22, I think the Tilted Kilt is a good spot. Love sitting outdoors actually. Was thinking there again or Karl Strauss across the street too. 

We'll get the same folks out there in @ten ocho recon scout@Angel Oracle, @Brian Ilten, @CaliforniaYankee, @mmc, but hoping to also see @Tank @Adam @Stradling, @ScottT, @James, @Hubs, @Docwaukee,@T.G. @Blarg, @Lhalo, @cals (he's not really a dick in person) and a few other old-timer AW peeps as well who I haven't seen in a long time, in addition to meet some of our new folks like @Swilly and @ryanmfalla & others too. Maybe @Trendon like mmc last time will make an appearance? 

17 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

@PattyD22, I think the Tilted Kilt is a good spot. Love sitting outdoors actually. Was thinking there again or Karl Strauss across the street too. 

We'll get the same folks out there in @ten ocho recon scout@Angel Oracle, @Brian Ilten, @CaliforniaYankee, @mmc, but hoping to also see @Tank @Adam @Stradling, @ScottT, @James, @Hubs, @Docwaukee,@T.G. @Blarg, @Lhalo, @cals (he's not really a dick in person) and a few other old-timer AW peeps as well who I haven't seen in a long time, in addition to meet some of our new folks like @Swilly and @ryanmfalla & others too. Maybe @Trendon like mmc last time will make an appearance? 

That would be really cool.  Love it.  I’d love to meet those brothers.  

And I have no doubt @cals isn’t a dick in person.  Or on this site either.

Just wish @Louwould come out of his compound and join us also.

Edited by PattyD22

41 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'll be in Colorado. Bummer. Enjoy your time here.

22 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

I have some family stuff happening and I do not expect I will be able to attend.

Bummer dude. If things change I hope you can make it out. 

I should be settling on a place for us to gather for Friday, July 21st soon and will update in this thread. 

Also, speaking of giving back.

God Bless ya, @Spirit for making this happen. So glad you got to meet Timothy and his family during the Angels/Rockies series a couple weeks back. Thank you for sending Timothy some AW swag. 

Timothy's surgery is on July 12th. Please keep him in your prayers.