• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs Dodgers - Freeway Series, Padlo making Angels debut at 1B

mmc

I understand some of our guys like swinging at the first pitch...but against a guy like Kershaw I think they need to change their strategy to drive up his pitch count, to get him out of there and get to that bullpen with the high ERA earlier in the game. 

Those 1 pitch outs were a huge advantage for him to get so deep into the game. 

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I understand some of our guys like swinging at the first pitch...but against a guy like Kershaw I think they need to change their strategy to drive up his pitch count, to get him out of there and get to that bullpen with the high ERA earlier in the game. 

Those 1 pitch outs were a huge advantage for him to get so deep into the game. 

I was saying that during the game. Especially if you're a rookie Padlo!!!!!!!!!

57 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I cant remember the last time so many breaks went against the Angels in a close game.

And you want to watch them in the playoffs?  This was playoff atmosphere  and what happened?

Middle of the order 0-12 - Hosed by NY - Hosed by the ump strikezone - Unlucky bad hops - Can't get a run with a guy on third and no outs.

I'm all for getting in the playoffs, but things have gotta change.  Otherwise the misery would just be magnified.

15 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

And you want to watch them in the playoffs?  This was playoff atmosphere  and what happened?

Middle of the order 0-12 - Hosed by NY - Hosed by the ump strikezone - Unlucky bad hops - Can't get a run with a guy on third and no outs.

I'm all for getting in the playoffs, but things have gotta change.  Otherwise the misery would just be magnified.

Last time we were actually in the playoffs, 2014, the misery was certainly magnified. Won a ML best 98 games and then eliminated in a flash by KC.