• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/14/23): Angels @ Rangers

mmc

3 minutes ago, Farmbuildingfan said:

I am concerned the Angels will uphold their long standing tradition of long IR stints for their hottest players.

Chances of winning were diminished when Neto came out. Hope he is out under a week.

It's the Angels. No way he doesn't end up on the IL.

I know Trout is still hitting like a limp dick, but the walks are very encouraging and bode well for the future. 6 walks (and 1 K) in the last three games, after 0 walks and 6 Ks in the previous two. Seems like he's made adjustments. It is almost like he's starting afresh with his old disciplined approach. I'm guessing the hits and HR will start coming relatively soon.

2 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I know Trout is still hitting like a limp dick, but the walks are very encouraging and bode well for the future. 6 walks (and 1 K) in the last three games, after 0 walks and 6 Ks in the previous two. Seems like he's made adjustments. It is almost like he's starting afresh with his old disciplined approach. I'm guessing the hits and HR will start coming relatively soon.

He's still under everything...   Dude is just missing, but yes he's not flailing away and that's an improvement over last week.

Regardless of the loss the Angels put themselves in a good position to win tomorrow after getting to the Rangers' bullpen early especially with Ohtani on the bump against... Eovaldi.... Shit. Let's hope for the best.

Edited by rafibomb

20 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Back to blowpen reality. A nice dream while it lasted.

😡

Nah man. There are two weak links in the bullpen. 

Herget, who should get sent down after Moore comes back maybe next week. 

Tucker Davidson, who could easily be replaced by a few guys in AAA as long relievers. 

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

He's still under everything...   Dude is just missing, but yes he's not flailing away and that's an improvement over last week.

Needs to ditch launch angle for a while until he gets leveled swing down. The pop ups are him swinging like a right handed Adam Kennedy. 

Yes, I just dissed Trout that badly. 

9 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

The walks are a first step, or really him taking a step back. In other words, he's giving himself space to adjust. 

1 minute ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Tie game in Houston bases loaded, 1 out. Come backer throw to the plate for 1 out and the first bases has the throw tip off his glove and roll into RF runner from 2B scores. game over

Who won?