• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/14/23): Angels @ Rangers

mmc

5 minutes ago, REDneck said:

Please F ing No!

I'm sure he is a great guy...like that should matter.

I absolutely hate his game...more than any other player I can think of.

I have a soft spot for DF. He plays for the angels and loves poker, two of my favorite hobbies. 

Perry said he’s still part of the group and not in the doghouse so if they call up Soto over him even when he’s hitting .360 over a decent sample that means he’s the 5th or 6th string SS and will never get another reasonable chance. Might as well release him if that’s the case.

42 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

FIFY

Trout's last three games have not been vintage Trout., but they havn't been horrible. 5 walks and only 1K.

Sure, not impressive but not horrible either.

Edited by REDneck

15 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

I have a soft spot for DF. He plays for the angels and loves poker, two of my favorite hobbies. 

Perry said he’s still part of the group and not in the doghouse so if they call up Soto over him even when he’s hitting .360 over a decent sample that means he’s the 5th or 6th string SS and will never get another reasonable chance. Might as well release him if that’s the case.

I prefer to watch him suck at hold em, than suck at baseball.

I'm just messing around man. Like I said I'm sure he's a good guy..I just can't stand his game.

No power,no speed. Couldn't take a walk if his career depended on it, good defensively.

That's baseball. Texas is a good team and not easy to put away.  Shake it off, come back strong and take three out of four. Then on to K.C. to win another series. With Ohtani, he's due to regain some of his pitching dominance. 

You need depth over the season. We'll see what moves they make to compensate for Neto if he's out for any length. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm guessing Herget will get sent down for someone else after this game, but that reliever will then get sent down when Matt Moore comes back, possibly next week.

Moore is not coming back next week. He’s probably not even getting on a mound until Tuesday.