• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/10/23): Angels vs Mariners - Urshela and Renfroe back in the lineup

mmc

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Indeed. But they win 5 in a row and suddenly the board cops need to remind you that there are 90+ games left and they can still be champions. lol

• Thete are still 96 games left and their elimination number and their elimination number has dropped to 93.

PANIC!!!!!!!!

I don't need a 5 game to remind you guys the world isnt coming to an end.

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

Once again, its the SP.  Sandoval apparently peaked in the WBC.

I'm so fucking disappointed in this dude. He appears to be another guy with great stuff who can't get out of his own head.

I know there's some bad luck involved but he was supposed to be our #2. Hell #1B.

Detmers is in the same boat. It sucks.

At least Canning has looked solid. And Barria has I think earned a permanent spot in the rotation.

Don't get me started on Anderson...

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

So you are confident that this is a playoff team?

You weren’t asking me, but I’m confident they haven’t played their best baseball. I also think fans that are confident that the season is over should pick a new hobby. 

16 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I also think fans that are confident that the season is over should pick a new hobby. 

Why? If being confident in this team winning is a requirement for fandom then we should all have moved on a long time ago. You seriously think we have all been wasting our time following this team for the last ten years?

14 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Why? If being confident in this team winning is a requirement for fandom then we should all have moved on a long time ago. You seriously think we have all been wasting our time following this team for the last ten years?

I think if you watch this team that is 4 games over .500 and you think they are done then yes, find something better to do with your time.